dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:40 pm   Last edited by dvdljns on Apr 20, 2013 3:31 am. Edited 1 time in total

weps/stats and dungs

Can everyone start paying attention to what their def is when they start soloing dungs. I am trying to build a list of what minimum def is needed to solo each dung. and a wep list would be nice also. I remember I soloed all but greed at 32 and greed at 33 with blue axes but did not know to look at my stats. Now I would like to know the stats it takes to solo all the dungs.
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:42 pm
Hai hai~

Your post belongs in this section of the forums.

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 2:46 am
No my post belongs here. I am not asking a question about zerk but about dungs. Sorry my title is wrong. But I don't know how to change it.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 20, 2013 2:57 am
dvdljns wrote:
No my post belongs here. I am not asking a question about zerk but about dungs. Sorry my title is wrong. But I don't know how to change it.  

You click the "Edit" button next to the "Mark Unread", and Change the Subject.

As for the required Defense for soloing dungeons, It really depends on your class and the dungeon you're soloing as well. Classes that aren't able to equip the leech sword won't be able to solo dungeons as easy as what a class can that can equip it but you can also look through Class Guide/Information and see what you can find from there.

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:29 am
lollypopfish wrote:
dvdljns wrote:

You click the "Edit" button next to the "Mark Unread", and Change the Subject.

As for the required Defense for soloing dungeons, It really depends on your class and the dungeon you're soloing as well. Classes that aren't able to equip the leech sword won't be able to solo dungeons as easy as what a class can that can equip it but you can also look through Class Guide/Information and see what you can find from there.  

been there. but that's the point all the different dungs have different def/mdef requirements. And the att. changes with weps. for instance ACV. All the zerks I saw in there was using leech and bodor. but when I tried that combo on my DS I failed. but Leech and grand worked good. I give runs to 70 ds all the time that can not solo toro and almost all ways they are using the bodor with the leech. bad combo for ds. When I first started playing everyone I asked said PT took a min of 8.5 def. But now when I ask players that solo it I get answers as as low as 6k to as high as 11k. Would just like to see if I can get players to list what stats and weps they are using the first time they solo a dung. all dungs from pc to the highest. I play everything except a ss and necro. I wished I had did this when building my toons.

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:46 am
you use bodor and leech for all the bosses on acv, dual leech maybe if you hp gets too low. and its not a bad combo at 70 for a ds at all, you're obviously not playing the class right.

PT you want atleast 8.5k-9k def without armor crack to receive 0 damage.

and as a wl its a matter of killing it before it kills you. on my temp i can tank bfr without prophet buffs but i rather not have fluke runs.

randoll

Rank 0
randoll
For me to know and u to maybe United States
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:53 am
you stated that DS that were using bodor and leech couldn't solo toro just an idea but I recommend you check there armor because im not saying this applies to DS but when I was 70 on my SS using 70Sunstriker set I could do acv with 70leech 60bodor but couldn't beat toro when I got pvp gear toro became a breeze so depends on talents, armor,skills,prefixes,stone, depends on what the person is using

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 20, 2013 8:19 am
At 70 with 70 set +5 and bodor + leech with crit damage gun and PSW/Sniper i can solo all ACV bosses easily.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

darkxmagic

Rank 0
PostedApr 22, 2013 8:39 pm
This is why the posts are so often a waste of time. Now everyone 1 is going to argue instead of post the asked for stats.

Spikerip

Rank 1
Spikerip
PostedApr 22, 2013 9:17 pm
I did a post on stats a long time ago i'll have to see if i can look it up and update it

EDIT : I was able to loacte the post and i will update it here with the data from my previous post ( if your interested on what my previos post was you can read it here -> http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=10123833#10123833

These stats are based on tanking so if you plan on soloing this will help you as well

Prarie cave- lv 19- 32 def about 2500 is a good most may sit about 2200 though

Condemned mine - 31- 40 def about 3000

Deserted Temple - 35- 44 def about 3400

Echo Cave - 41-51 def about 3800

Mutated Prarie cave( my bread and butter ) lv 45 to 53- def about 5000 .5300 is absolute immunity and mdef about 4000 if you can get it

Old Siwa Island- 45- 55 about 4k def and about the same magic def

Roaring maw -lv 50 - 59 about 4000 def give or take

Mutated Condemned mine- LV 51 to 63 def at least 6700 to 6900 M def at least 6K cant have both so you will have to pick ( for absolute immunity)

Holy King tomb- 56- 67 about 5K def

Ancient city of vines- lv 60 to 70 def at least 6k from by experience

Sunken Mechanical fortress lv 63- 73- no clue on it i went in with 6300 and faired decent at best

Mutated Echo Cave lv 65- 73 my guess at least 7500 to get through MEC if you can get 8k your in excellent shape

Muated Ancient City of Vines 67-78 - 7.5 - 8k def for sure to avoid armor crack and at least 6k mdef from the bugs in MACV

Phoenix Tower- 68-78 For tanks 8000 def with out being armor cracked. 9k to survive while being armor cracked ( the armor crack is a 30% which cuts you to about 6300) 9.5K will get you through pretty well

Mutated Sunken Mechanical Fortress 8k def and 7.5k M def as a Templar your not going to be able to get both so again like MCM your going to have to adjust talents accordingly

Black Flame Ruins- 73- 80 9k Def and 8500 M def will get you through with no problem ( Great hammer warrior will get you close to the M def numbers )

Mutated Phoenix tower- 75-88 8700-9000 without being armor cracked( Lions require 9000 the rest 8700 will get you through)

Forbidden Temple 9k without being armor cracked 10.7k for absolute immunity

Some of the older dungeons my figures may be off since i have not ran them in a long time the higher level dungeon stats are more accurate as i have ran them all recently