teamvortex

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:22 pm   Last edited by teamvortex on Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Narak Rigged Loot Wheel

how rigged is the loot wheel?
So I wanted to buy some Narak Relics when I went on the cash shop and noticed the loot wheel. I was planning on dropping about 20 bucks on Narak Relics and figured I would do a little math on the wheel and see what my chances were of winning and this is what I got.

(All percentiles were rounded to the nearest whole number)
15 total tiles
1 Jackpot tile at 7% chance to win
3 One Narak tiles at 20% chance to win
2 Two Narak Tiles at 13% chance to win
2 Four Narak Tiles at 13% chance to win
7 Ten Pack of Narak Tiles 47% chance to win

So with those odds I proceeded to buy a 10 roll cause I knew my odds of winning due to the laws of math (as long as the game was not rigged) was high.

ALL I got on all 10 of my rolls was either a 1 or 2 Narak Tile which together are a total of 33% chance of winning giving a 66% chance to win something else...however I never won ANYTHING else but the stuff in the 33% of the wheel.

I do not believe in luck as any other smart understanding person does not either. I believe in facts and numbers and the facts and the numbers show that a 10 roll chance would have yielded more then a 33% chance on a wheel of which I was granted the lower end of. THUS in closing the Narak Relic Loot Wheel IS in fact rigged and should be avoided. If you want to get Relics your better off just buying the packs then wasting money on a rigged game.
Advertisement

PurpleMousie

Rank 1
PurpleMousie
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:27 pm
Where on Earth did you get the notion that each tile of the wheel has the same chance to be hit?
Gambling is like onions, evil and will make you cry.

arphila_wolf

Rank 0
arphila_wolf
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:34 pm
It's called "gambling" for a reason.

teamvortex

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:34 pm   Last edited by teamvortex on Apr 15, 2013 8:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
PurpleMousie wrote:
Where on Earth did you get the notion that each tile of the wheel has the same chance to be hit?

LMAO the laws of probability, if there is nothing stated that the chance is lower and the math does not add up then its what is known as RIGGED. I agree with you there is a less chance to hit the 47% of the wheel and though it shows to be 47% it could be more in fact DUE to the way they designed it more like 5% THIS... THIS VERY THING is what makes it rigged. That is just about the definition of rigged lol.

I am not saying the wheel has to follows the laws of science I am just saying when it does not that means it is RIGGED.

THUS they have RIGGED the wheel to give a LESSER chance to give you what would be VIEWED AS a 47% chance to win a 10 pack.

Just to sum it up I said "hey guys the wheel is rigged" and you said "no you got it all wrong the wheel is rigged" lol

asruss00

Rank 3
asruss00
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:34 pm
PurpleMousie wrote:

looool +1

teamvortex

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:37 pm
arphila_wolf wrote:
It's called "gambling" for a reason.  

Gambling is a CHANCE of winning BASED off the odds. If the odds do not add up its a rigged game. Simple as that.

xdevotedz

Rank 0
xdevotedz
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Gambling is gambling.

teamvortex

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:40 pm
How about only people that look OLD enough to have ever gabbled tell me what gabbling is... k thanks bye

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:41 pm
PurpleMousie wrote:

I like Onions..

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:43 pm
and oh yeah I forgot.... OF COURSE IT IS RIGGED!!! what are you new around here?

Aeria = "the house".... THE HOUSE ALWAYS WINS!