TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:45 pm
Samurai882 wrote:
I think TheDiseased2 has never read the initial post of this thread. o.o  

I did read it and im just a little confused xD, you guys are just poking holes into my dream </3 Very Happy

Advertisement

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:48 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Samurai882 wrote:

I did read it and im just a little confused xD, you guys are just poking holes into my dream </3 Very Happy  

VIT is only on 2 Gearitems, Pants and Shirt. Nothing else has VIT.
Same for HP, only Staffs and Swords have HP.

U may missunderstood something in the table x) And dont forget, table is not from me, i just took the screenshot of it xD

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:53 pm
MoOnsTa wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Samurai882 wrote:

VIT is only on 2 Gearitems, Pants and Shirt. Nothing else has VIT.
Same for HP, only Staffs and Swords have HP.

U may missunderstood something in the table x) And dont forget, table is not from me, i just took the screenshot of it xD  

</3 T.T the table ish wrong, in the 2h section in the VIT row it says there is a bonus but the person who created it may have just auto filled it

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:55 pm
U should check what we posted before, or either read 1st post on this thread again.
The table shows just statsgain/lvl, the table doesnt show the 5 possible option for the items.

//edit:
For u Razz

masterwinstonx wrote:

List of Stats that can be trained per item(thanks for checking by MoOnsTa and Fenize

head STR INT MP M-DEF CRIT
body STR VIT INT WIL AGI
legs STR VIT INT WIL AGI
feet INT AGI DEF CRIT M-CRIT
hands STR AGI DEF M-DEF M-CRIT

sword STR AGI HP ATK M-DEF
gun STR AGI R-ATK M-DEF CRIT
bow STR AGI R-ATK DEF CRIT
staff INT HP MP M-ATK M-CRIT
relic STR INT AGI DEF M-DEF
hammer STR INT ATK M-ATK M-CRIT
shield STR INT AGI DEF M-DEF
axe STR AGI ATK DEF CRIT

acc ATK R-ATK M-ATK DEF M-DEF
cape ATK R-ATK M-ATK DEF M-DEF

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedApr 16, 2013 4:59 pm
MoOnsTa wrote:
U should check what we posted before, or either read 1st post on this thread again.
The table shows just statsgain/lvl, the table doesnt show the 5 possible option for the items.  

Ive already read all the posts i was just confused when the table said 1h/2h weaps give vit, and also about the forced 2 options instead of being able to focus on only one stat. I would have liked being able to train only one stat but oh well ill still get that extra 7k hp if i have the right master/ talent and 75 staff

Dakaroth21

Rank 0
Dakaroth21
PostedApr 20, 2013 3:01 pm
Just realized, my +17 lvl30 character is now screwd. Because the exp is locked at lvl 30, I cant lvl my gear, and people with +9 have better stats now.

BCLMKL

Rank 0
BCLMKL
PostedMay 03, 2013 11:37 am
Okay, let me get this straight. So what I am hearing is that if a player has a main lvl 90, he/she can level an 40 legacy gear to 90 and his/her that level 40 can use it. Won't this be unbalance to 40 pvp arena. Like seriously some class such as Sin don't use legacy in 40 arena. There should be a restriction on this gear leveling because this game is pretty much ruin because of this.

whyumadd

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2013 12:15 pm
BCLMKL wrote:
Okay, let me get this straight. So what I am hearing is that if a player has a main lvl 90, he/she can level an 40 legacy gear to 90 and his/her that level 40 can use it. Won't this be unbalance to 40 pvp arena. Like seriously some class such as Sin don't use legacy in 40 arena. There should be a restriction on this gear leveling because this game is pretty much ruin because of this.  

Actually no the equipment leveling system is fine; you do realize that getting ONE piece to lvl 90 is the exact same thing lvling up a character to 90? So it would take you an eternity to get everything to 90 or if have absoultely no **** life lol. Most people I know aren't even trying to lvl there gear to 90 most are just going 60-70 because of time consuming and ridiculously long it takes- therefore people that lvl it to 90 gratz they deserve it lol

chillbox2

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Dakaroth21 wrote:
Just realized, my +17 lvl30 character is now screwd. Because the exp is locked at lvl 30, I cant lvl my gear, and people with +9 have better stats now.  

So is this true? Equips wont get exp because of the exp lock? Im planning to make a 30 pvper as well. Might wanna know this first xD

karenskid4

Rank 0
karenskid4
PostedMay 18, 2013 11:18 pm
Your archer's stuff will still lvl.