KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedApr 16, 2013 2:58 am
I already know which armors I'll be levelling. Just need to decide on which staves to level. Lol.

Coming Soon.
Advertisement

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedApr 16, 2013 3:46 am
wow this seriously encourages twinking xD lvl 90 leveling legacy/yellow gear and then plonking it on their twink I'm assuming lvl 90 mastery on gear will actually outstat +18(at least at the lower level)?

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:51 am
Lol i wouldnt mind an extra 90 vit on all oof my equips if thats possible Very Happy hehehe i want to get 50k hp in 80 before prophet bufs/pots etc. XDDD might even get to 80k hp in arena hahahahahahahahaha

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 16, 2013 5:58 am
feilidxy wrote:
wow this seriously encourages twinking xD lvl 90 leveling legacy/yellow gear and then plonking it on their twink I'm assuming lvl 90 mastery on gear will actually outstat +18(at least at the lower level)?  

Ehhhhhh if you see that screenshot of the lvl 40 with the 43 mastery lvl equip you can see the stats are nearly 20/20 so if we follow this flow at 90 it COULD be 45/45 (as the game chooses which one gets the + when it gets a mastery lvl) so that is 45 vit 45 str in 1 piece of the pally legacy.

So lets say all 5 pieces of pally legacy were trained on STR and VIT and by all chances followed the same flow.

225 VIT and 225 STR bonus in 40 arena just from the armour. Remember these are the only pieces that can be archived and trained by the lvl 90s. Since orange and blue equips used in 40 can only be lvled by the character using them since they have to be bound. So yeah....+18 with 225 more VIT in 40....All hail the scary twinks of the future. Now to grind all this, you either have to be crazy or feel like a complete troll. Personally I plan on doing it eventually, but I am busy preparing a 80 Temp for the merge server so \o\ See you guys all again soon~

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:01 am
Im coming for you desu <3 Very Happy

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:03 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Im coming for you desu <3 Very Happy  

<3 Merge gonna be fun to see you guys again D:

zino34

Rank 0
zino34
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:20 am
*ques the Lost music*
~dodododo~,.. im So lost without you D:

Economist_X

Rank 3
Economist_X
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:31 am
feilidxy wrote:

From an erroneous source, an equipment level 72 1h sword jumped from 29% to 76% with the sudden introduction of 20.855 million equipment XP.
That's an estimated 44.43 million equip XP just to go from equipment level 72>73.
Keep in mind, equipment XP is 10% the total amount - so that would be 444.3 million grinded XP.
And that's just for level 72.

If someone wants to grind that much for an alternate character I think they sort of deserve it.

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:49 am
masterwinstonx wrote:
feilidxy wrote:

Ehhhhhh if you see that screenshot of the lvl 40 with the 43 mastery lvl equip you can see the stats are nearly 20/20 so if we follow this flow at 90 it COULD be 45/45 (as the game chooses which one gets the + when it gets a mastery lvl) so that is 45 vit 45 str in 1 piece of the pally legacy.

So lets say all 5 pieces of pally legacy were trained on STR and VIT and by all chances followed the same flow.

225 VIT and 225 STR bonus in 40 arena just from the armour. Remember these are the only pieces that can be archived and trained by the lvl 90s. Since orange and blue equips used in 40 can only be lvled by the character using them since they have to be bound. So yeah....+18 with 225 more VIT in 40....All hail the scary twinks of the future. Now to grind all this, you either have to be crazy or feel like a complete troll. Personally I plan on doing it eventually, but I am busy preparing a 80 Temp for the merge server so \o\ See you guys all again soon~  

I dunno if it is on US verion same as on TW, but if yes, then u cant make all ur setparts Vit+Str

On TW Version u have these options to chose from for ya armours
Helm: STR, INT, MP, M-Def, CRIT
Rüstung: STR, VIT, INT, WIL, AGI
Hose: STR, VIT, INT, WIL, AGI
Handschuhe: STR, AGI, P-Def, M-Def, M-CRIT
Schuhe: INT, AGI, P-Def, CRIT, M-CRIT

Would be nice to know, if it is same on US or not Surprised

ps: im from german Gf Razz

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:53 am
MoOnsTa wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
feilidxy wrote:

I dunno if it is on US verion same as on TW, but if yes, then u cant make all ur setparts Vit+Str

On TW Version u have these options to chose from for ya armours
Helm: STR, INT, MP, M-Def, CRIT
Rüstung: STR, VIT, INT, WIL, AGI
Hose: STR, VIT, INT, WIL, AGI
Handschuhe: STR, AGI, P-Def, M-Def, M-CRIT
Schuhe: INT, AGI, P-Def, CRIT, M-CRIT

Would be nice to know, if it is same on US or not Surprised

ps: im from german Gf Razz  

No you are right each part has 5 things and you can only choose 2. I was only using an example of how much of a stat can be padded onto a character.

Also as Rag said...to even hit lvl 90 in gear mastery for 1 item would take forever. Let alone a full set....Good luck to everyone wanting to make a 90 geared twink o/ I'll just be sitting in kaslow in a bubble enjoying my day ~.~ //foreverlazy