Author Message

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
1977
Location
Bludging everything, Australia
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:51 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
whyumadd wrote:
When your equip lvls does 1 of your 2 stats selected increase randomly or is alternate between 2 predetermined?  
both of them increase. I'm not sure by how much though.  

masterwinstonx wrote:
As your gear gains levels, the game distributes the mastery points randomly across the 2 skills you wish to train in the equipment.
 

Aka. I have levelled my Ranger legacy to 41 already.
Vit is on level 22 and gives me 25 VIT
AGI is on 19 and gives me 21 AGI (something around these, it's leveling so fast)

It random choose one and levels it. Level of Stat 1 + Level of Stat 2 = Level of gear.

Advertisement

RockinSia

Rank 2
RockinSia
Joined
02 Jan 2010
Posts
545
Location
California, United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:58 pm
Thank you for creating this guide, it's much appreciated. =)
I'm kinda sleepy, so please forgive me if this was already stated and I just didn't comprehend it.

Can we gather experience for both Skill Masteries and Equipment Leveling at the same time?

Abel_Nightshade

Rank 0
Joined
13 Sep 2010
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Windows 8

with windows 8 if you have GF set to your task bar, it may not update but it will still allow you to play, but you wont be able to use the new gear leveling system, at least i was not able to. But that can be fixed simply open the folder for GF on your hard drive and click the icon there, that should fix the problem

~Ysuran Nightshade

PS enjoy

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1039
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Re: Windows 8

Abel_Nightshade wrote:
with windows 8 if you have GF set to your task bar, it may not update but it will still allow you to play, but you wont be able to use the new gear leveling system, at least i was not able to. But that can be fixed simply open the folder for GF on your hard drive and click the icon there, that should fix the problem

~Ysuran Nightshade

PS enjoy  

I have windows 8 and mine was fine. but thanks anyways ^^ :)

Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
Joined
31 Jan 2011
Posts
812
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:33 pm
RockinSia wrote:
Thank you for creating this guide, it's much appreciated. =)
I'm kinda sleepy, so please forgive me if this was already stated and I just didn't comprehend it.

Can we gather experience for both Skill Masteries and Equipment Leveling at the same time?  


 
90% of the exp goes towards your character, while the remaining 10% goes towards your equipment leveling.
 


So basically, if you have whatever amount of % onto Skill Masteries, then yes it will go towards both. If it's at 100% for Skill Masteries then 90% of whatever exp you have gained from monsters will go towards to that and 10% will go to equipment leveling.

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
Joined
19 Oct 2009
Posts
1094
Location
The Federal Reserve United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:46 pm
Some random (and mostly useless/non-consequential) information for any of those curious;

Each piece of gear has a different XP req for levelling.
In terms of speed:
Accessories>pants>head/gloves/shoes/cape>1h weapon/ranged weapon/relic>shirt>2h weapon

Accessories being the fastest and 2h weapons being the slowest.

rhythm19

Rank 0
Joined
14 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:07 am
Does your weapon/armor/acc have to be bound to upgrade?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:17 am
rhythm19 wrote:
Does your weapon/armor/acc have to be bound to upgrade?  


masterwinstonx wrote:
[*] You can only train gear that is for your class. This is due to that you have to equip it to let it get any exp.  


So yes, it has to be bound as you have to equip it to level it.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
Joined
06 Dec 2010
Posts
331
Location
Somewhere in the Netherlands
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:19 am
rhythm19 wrote:
Does your weapon/armor/acc have to be bound to upgrade?  
You have to equip the piece to be able to level it. So it will be bound because of that.

rhythm19

Rank 0
Joined
14 Jun 2011
Posts
75
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:24 am
iBambi wrote:
rhythm19 wrote:
Does your weapon/armor/acc have to be bound to upgrade?  


masterwinstonx wrote:
[*] You can only train gear that is for your class. This is due to that you have to equip it to let it get any exp.  


So yes, it has to be bound as you have to equip it to level it.  


Okay dumb me hehe ty bambi ^~^
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: