masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:57 pm   Last edited by masterwinstonx on Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am. Edited 1 time in total

Equipment Leveling Guide!

It's Here~
Rules:

• Gear can be leveled to the max level of the character training the gear. Example. lvl 90 DK can train their Axe to lvl 90 mastery.

• You can only train gear that is for your class. This is due to that you have to equip it to let it get any exp.

• The mastery lvl can be above the character using it. Example in picture. Mastery lvl is higher than the character level.

How to activate this proccess:

1. First click "C" and click on the new icon on the top left of the character screen.

2. This brings up a new GUI. Drag and drop an equipment or weapon that the character you are on can use. You must be able to equip it and it cannot be a higher level than your character.

3. Choose from the drop down 2 different attributes to train for that gear. Then click "OK" WARNING: Once chosen, these cannot be changed.

List of Stats that can be trained per item(thanks for checking by MoOnsTa and Fenize

head STR INT MP M-DEF CRIT
    body STR VIT INT WIL AGI
    legs STR VIT INT WIL AGI
    feet INT AGI DEF CRIT M-CRIT
    hands STR AGI DEF M-DEF M-CRIT

sword STR AGI HP ATK M-DEF
    gun STR AGI R-ATK M-DEF CRIT
    bow STR AGI R-ATK DEF CRIT
    staff INT HP MP M-ATK M-CRIT
    relic STR INT AGI DEF M-DEF
    hammer STR INT ATK M-ATK M-CRIT
    shield STR INT AGI DEF M-DEF
    axe STR AGI ATK DEF CRIT

acc ATK R-ATK M-ATK DEF M-DEF
    cape ATK R-ATK M-ATK DEF M-DEF

4. Equip the equipment you wish to train.

5. Start killing mobs. 90% of the exp goes towards your character, while the remaining 10% goes towards your equipment leveling.

6. As your gear gains levels, the game distributes the mastery points randomly across the 2 skills you wish to train in the equipment.

This is equipment leveling in a nutshell. You may switch to training another gear at anytime by just unselecting the gear from the equipent leveling system, and choosing a new gear. Have fun with all the grinding Sapheal Adventurer's.
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:56 pm
So let me make sure I understand this one concept I'm sure of. If it was mentioned, I am sorry. Hazzy's oldness has rubbed off on minu. z.z

Can you stop leveling one piece of equipment to level another?

Example: Training 50 bow to level 20ish. Then I hit level 60 and train the level 60 bow? Can that or can that not be done?

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

CollinEvan

Rank 2
CollinEvan
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:10 pm
Reading is such a struggle .

"This is equipment leveling in a nutshell. You may switch to training another gear at anytime by just unselecting the gear from the equipent leveling system, and choosing a new gear. Have fun with all the grinding Sapheal Adventurer's."

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:15 pm
This needed some kind of restriction... inb4 lvl 90 lega in 30/40/50/60 brackets you know people will do it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:26 pm
CollinEvan wrote:
Reading is such a struggle .

"This is equipment leveling in a nutshell. You may switch to training another gear at anytime by just unselecting the gear from the equipent leveling system, and choosing a new gear. Have fun with all the grinding Sapheal Adventurer's."  
Oh yes of course it is when you're dyslexic and have to guess words. z-z

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:43 pm
minuzaki wrote:
So let me make sure I understand this one concept I'm sure of. If it was mentioned, I am sorry. Hazzy's oldness has rubbed off on minu. z.z  

I'm not that old QQ

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:03 pm
So, Curious question, If we die and have no GB4's do our equipment loose EXP as well, or does it just say the same?

Fieryzz

Rank 1
Fieryzz
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:16 pm
lollypopfish wrote:
So, Curious question, If we die and have no GB4's do our equipment loose EXP as well, or does it just say the same?  

No you don't lose equipment exp (I realized I had no GB after I died -_-).

whyumadd

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:22 pm
When your equip lvls does 1 of your 2 stats selected increase randomly or is alternate between 2 predetermined?

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:32 pm
whyumadd wrote:
When your equip lvls does 1 of your 2 stats selected increase randomly or is alternate between 2 predetermined?  
both of them increase. I'm not sure by how much though.