ndkitty
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:58 am
waltertuttle wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
dinosue2 wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
Such a hypocrite Thread.  
Dude...really?  

You feel Sad or Shocked now ? In 2 Weeks the most of you will laugh about Jokes like "The moment when Chuck Norris broke the Sound Barrier.

I'm not a moral apostle but if you want mourn than don't forget the 5.000 Children that died 2012 in Syria. At this point i agree with Jon Stewart statement.  

And lets not forget the millions of innocent Jews that died in gas chambers in Germany right?  

I think you must be bored. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Simple solution Smile

Thanks to WiccanHeathen for awesome sig!
Advertisement

waltertuttle

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

mindgirl wrote:
Lord_Asmodeus wrote:
My heart goes out to the people of Boston, those who were injured, and especially those who were killed (some reports one was an 8 yr old child) by this bomb attack. I'm sure that I can speak for most of the community and say, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.  

100% agree.. Like Obama said, whoever did this will feel justice weight! Ive been to U.S.A. (New York) when i was 15 and i loved it <3!

Condolences to families from Portugal...  

pls don't mention the liberal,pacifist pres.He said not one quip about "an act of terrorism"in his speech,one of his aides did.We have a billion dollar spending budget for security and somehow this happened.

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:30 pm
waltertuttle wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
dinosue2 wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
Such a hypocrite Thread.  
Dude...really?  

You feel Sad or Shocked now ? In 2 Weeks the most of you will laugh about Jokes like "The moment when Chuck Norris broke the Sound Barrier.

I'm not a moral apostle but if you want mourn than don't forget the 5.000 Children that died 2012 in Syria. At this point i agree with Jon Stewart statement.  

And lets not forget the millions of innocent Jews that died in gas chambers in Germany right?  

Well, since we're going historical, don't forget all of the innocent people who died in the Titanic tragedy. I mean, an iceberg ?? Who woulda thought it ??

Ok, I'm being flippant. That was a naturally-occuring tragedy, of course. The others were not, but carried out by humans on humans !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

ndkitty

Rank 0
ndkitty
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:35 pm
rathov_khan wrote:
waltertuttle wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
dinosue2 wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
Such a hypocrite Thread.  
Dude...really?  

Well, since we're going historical, don't forget all of the innocent people who died in the Titanic tragedy. I mean, an iceberg ?? Who woulda thought it ??

Ok, I'm being flippant. That was a naturally-occuring tragedy, of course. The others were not, but carried out by humans on humans !!  

Brilliant! Razz

Thanks to WiccanHeathen for awesome sig!