rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:46 am
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston, but also with the families of the victims too !!

No Quarkyyy, it's not hypocritical, not at all. The community reacts to this and other such tragedies in their own way. I'm sure that at the time of the 5000 children's deaths in Syria that you mention, the community reacted in similar fashion. To offer words of condolence to the victim's families, is to show that we too feel their pain for their loss, and to let them know that they are not alone in their grief at this time !!

You feel so strongly about this, why are you not in Boston right now, doing what you can to help ??
Advertisement

Quarkyyy

Rank 0
Quarkyyy
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:19 am
rathov_khan wrote:
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston, but also with the families of the victims too !!

No Quarkyyy, it's not hypocritical, not at all. The community reacts to this and other such tragedies in their own way. I'm sure that at the time of the 5000 children's deaths in Syria that you mention, the community reacted in similar fashion. To offer words of condolence to the victim's families, is to show that we too feel their pain for their loss, and to let them know that they are not alone in their grief at this time !!

You feel so strongly about this, why are you not in Boston right now, doing what you can to help ??  

Why the Hard would i visit U.S ? With your non-sense Logic i could open every singel Day 20 Threads of tragedies and wait for reactions...

I dont even Understand why there is a Thread like this in "LastChaos General Discussion"... Isn't it ridiculous enough to trust in Forums instead of church ?

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:42 am
You talk about hypocrisy, but who is the hypocrite here ?? The member who feels sorrow for the victims, or the person who criticises those members ??

Suggest you take a long hard look in a mirror, before you respond again !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:54 am
@quarkyyy here's a thought...if you don't want to read it, log out.

Definition of hypocrisy: "The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not confirm; pretense"

Either you do not understand the meaning of hypocrisy or you are insinuating that we are saying these things falsely, which is untrue and quite rude.

We've gathered as a community and posted many many times over the years, for national AND international tragedies. We've donated goods and money and time and help to assist victims and their families, for several tragedies. We've posted for prayers, and we've prayed without posting.

That doesn't sound like hypocrisy to me.

My prayers go out to everyone, especially quarkyy, who can't see past his own nose to what really matters.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ndkitty

Rank 0
ndkitty
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:23 am

Thoughts and Prayers

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims and their families during this sad time. May they find peace in their hearts. Whoever did this act of terrorism is nothing but a coward in hiding.

And Quarkyy, no one needs to read your rude comments. I suggest you learn the words COMPASSION & EMPATHY before spewing your mouth on these types of threads.

Peace Out!

MistressSaika/NoobletOnFIRE

Thanks to WiccanHeathen for awesome sig!

mindgirl

Rank 2
mindgirl
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing

Lord_Asmodeus wrote:
My heart goes out to the people of Boston, those who were injured, and especially those who were killed (some reports one was an 8 yr old child) by this bomb attack. I'm sure that I can speak for most of the community and say, our thoughts and prayers are with you all.  

100% agree.. Like Obama said, whoever did this will feel justice weight! Ive been to U.S.A. (New York) when i was 15 and i loved it <3!

Condolences to families from Portugal...

Quarkyyy

Rank 0
Quarkyyy
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

ndkitty wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims and their families during this sad time. May they find peace in their hearts. Whoever did this act of terrorism is nothing but a coward in hiding.

And Quarkyy, no one needs to read your rude comments. I suggest you learn the words COMPASSION & EMPATHY before spewing your mouth on these types of threads.

Peace Out!

No one need to be an Moral Apostles who only "Prey" when something bad happen. We all know its Sad. I suggest you to deal with it. When yesterday an Earthquake in Teheran Killed 40 ppl and hundreds injured nobody of you gave a singel *F* (Maybe because the Media World focused on Boston) Thats life.

by the way you dont need to pray for an athe!st. Wink

ndkitty

Rank 0
ndkitty
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Quarkyyy wrote:
ndkitty wrote:

Peace Out!

No one need to be an Moral Apostles who only "Prey" when something bad happen. We all know its Sad. I suggest you to deal with it. When yesterday an Earthquake in Teheran Killed 40 ppl and hundreds injured nobody of you gave a singel *F* (Maybe because the Media World focused on Boston) Thats life.

by the way you dont need to pray for an athe!st. Wink  

You're a "special" kind of fool, huh? And yes, actually, I do need to pray for an ********...because an ******** certainly won't pray for themselves, now will they? Smile

And just an FYI, I don't PRAY just when "bad things" happen, dear...I PRAY for all the goodness, too! Even for Trolls like you Smile

Thanks to WiccanHeathen for awesome sig!

mindgirl

Rank 2
mindgirl
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:40 am
In Portugal, they said it happened today the Earthquake 7,3 scale in Siria if iam not mistaken. Unless the news came wrong. Confused My condolences for them too... Hard to reach all places at all times. And i dont need to go to the church to pray... Faith comes along whith each one of us in the most various ways...

waltertuttle

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:54 am
Quarkyyy wrote:
dinosue2 wrote:
Quarkyyy wrote:
Such a hypocrite Thread.  
Dude...really?  

You feel Sad or Shocked now ? In 2 Weeks the most of you will laugh about Jokes like "The moment when Chuck Norris broke the Sound Barrier.

I'm not a moral apostle but if you want mourn than don't forget the 5.000 Children that died 2012 in Syria. At this point i agree with Jon Stewart statement.  

And lets not forget the millions of innocent Jews that died in gas chambers in Germany right?