And the result is?

Advertisement

Xtcmax

Rank 0
Xtcmax
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:19 am
What can i say?

- " you heave deadline"
anyway, from PM, i did not expect such a "...".

Be your a M o F, at least u could've recognized the entrees? as in yes/no.

My honest opinion, u really messed up, sir/ma'am !

i am an idiot Smile

good luck managing.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 28, 2013 1:13 am
Give the dude some time. Jeez

Xtcmax

Rank 0
Xtcmax
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:02 am
there was a dead line!
we all had to give !!!!
we did
all i can say
<>
pfff
KEEP YOUR ****, MAN !

Toxicspikes

Rank 0
Toxicspikes
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:44 am
The deadline was april 26th. After that deadline, there could be no new entries anymore. That doesn't mean the guy instantly has to announce the winner. Give him some time to think, and maybe even, you know, live his life?

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedApr 28, 2013 5:52 am
Let's put it into perspective, the guy is higher up on the food chain than his employees. He has responsibilites more so than the GMs as one of their bosses. He has another boss he has to answer above him.

The staff has had a backog of tickets to deal with along with their own responsibilites. Sometims with things such as contest, can be delayed due to other issues going on. Thing we don't know about or see.

It's also the weekend so the PM may or may not be on as they have different days they are in the office, just like GMs.

Just be grateful that an event was even thought up. No need to be upset. I know as someone who has worked professionally both in a corporate setting and freelance that sometimes when it comes to deadlines and other things going on that feedback or an answer can take a bit of time and can result in things being held up beyond control. Even forms of payment can get delayed.

At times being a creative type is thankless and doesn't alway yield the results one would like. All one can do is keep going and stay positive.

This point let's all chill out and relax. I'm sure the PM will get to it, when they get to it. ^_^;

Xtcmax

Rank 0
Xtcmax
PostedApr 28, 2013 8:33 am
Sir/Ma'am,

I am glad that u explained it to me. Thank u very much. As I said, the deadline was given, in my world, when dead is given, u - do. Even if he is a PM, well, thank u GOD, that he came here to talk to us, *****, ... ... , ****.

i bet my left nut, he didn't get what he wanted, so lets be all waiting for:

- Sorry, artists, i am busy, will get back to u shortly.

And about your explanation, it sounds like "where he end and u start". I am very sorry, if it sounds rough. Please take no offense.

max.

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
PostedApr 28, 2013 10:53 am
Xtcmax wrote:
Sir/Ma'am,

I am glad that u explained it to me. Thank u very much. As I said, the deadline was given, in my world, when dead is given, u - do. Even if he is a PM, well, thank u GOD, that he came here to talk to us, *****, ... ... , ****.

And about your explanation, it sounds like "where he end and u start". I am very sorry, if it sounds rough. Please take no offense.

max.  

Jeez. A deadline was given for last entries. Not for when he would announce a winner. You didn't even bother to enter, so why do you bother to complain when there's nothing to complain about? Usually when a contest ends, any kind of contest, it will take at least a few days before you get the result. So why don't you sit back and chill like the rest of us? Smile

Siggy by zuzurainyday @ sundays' shop

Toxicspikes

Rank 0
Toxicspikes
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:23 am
fairyz wrote:
Xtcmax wrote:
Sir/Ma'am,

max.  

Jeez. A deadline was given for last entries. Not for when he would announce a winner. You didn't even bother to enter, so why do you bother to complain when there's nothing to complain about? Usually when a contest ends, any kind of contest, it will take at least a few days before you get the result. So why don't you sit back and chill like the rest of us? Smile  

I totally agree with you here, but he did enter actually Razz His entry is on the first page.

fairyz

Rank 2
fairyz
PostedApr 28, 2013 12:25 pm
Oh, sorry! I thought he was the one who said he didn't want to enter, because he didn't work for free. I apologise for that.
But I still stick with the rest I said.

Posted By Aeria Mobile