joranger

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
joranger
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:50 pm   Last edited by joranger on Apr 21, 2013 6:55 am. Edited 2 times in total

How to Punisher

Punish people, including SW XD
This is mixed style playing around Raid dungeon and BG also use Mech a lot
Skip unnecessary things and move to skill tree...
http://reyva.com/resources/scarlet-blade-skill-simulator.4/#iDaQUnAcprvmZuiWg4PZ2FR0GPp
Not sure if it correct sorry =/

NOTE:
-Mighty Impact description is worng, the exact charge time is around 0.5 second
-about Atomic Bullet, I leave it only 1 to get one more skill in killing mobs
-Offense Cocoon is my key skill in BG. I'll talk about it later
-though Firing Squad is good buff, but immobilized is huge side-effect, 0 for me
-you can use reset skill and ignore starting skill if you feel like it

<Playstyle>
I suggest to get weapon that increase your Ch-ACC to ensure that your target will be killed surely
//Raid Dungeon
-Your target is someone that has less than 2900 HP so forget Defender, Whipper and well-equiped player.
-always travel by bike until you cross half map or you feel danger is up ahead or SW is near.
-DO THIS to your target (I can't remember Mech skill - -)
Swingers > Mighty Impact > one more skill, up to you > turn to Mech > STUN > Wildfire >
the rest of mech skill

<Deal with Shadow walker>
I won't write how annoying to deal with them for Punisher, but now it will beeasy to kill them 1v1, yes with equally equiped XD
One mechanic of this game is when you got hit by something the game will auto-target it if you not targeting anything...
Sooooooo when you met SW and they go invis, just press Swingers rapidly wait for them to attack you and BAM!! you got hit but SW is stunned now its your chance! Do the melee combo and watch them burned to ash.
Be sure to use Plasma Bullet to prevent them to use invis

<got chased but only few of them still following you>
There will always be that someone is still chasing you but rest of them is give-up. Now its your chance to kill that player!
To get close to them is to wait around the corner wait for them to come close to you then do the melee combo

//BG
All I do is use Offense Cocoon at the right place, turn to Mech, Cluster, 2AoE skills+slow shot and sit back wait for cooldown, repeat

that all I want to share. Gud luck PvPing ^_^/
Advertisement

oOSyraxOo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:18 pm
why is it that every build is ridiculously different lol
all of the builds for punishers are so weird O_O

joranger

joranger
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:27 pm
For me the skill doesn't matter that much. I focus on mech more than human

And skills that can effect you while in mech is only Offense Cocoon so I max it

oOSyraxOo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:50 pm
joranger wrote:
For me the skill doesn't matter that much. I focus on mech more than human

And skills that can effect you while in mech is only Offense Cocoon so I max it  

lol >.<
is that why you said punishers are the best in pvp in Korean version? because their mech form rapes everything?

joranger

joranger
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:02 pm
With all attack buff you will have like 95%+ damage increase pretty insane

royaloyalz

royaloyalz
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:51 pm
Interesting build.

I am not sure about this, but do you play Queen's Blade as well?

It seems like you are more geared towards using mech as your main pvp form. That in itself is not a bad thing. In fact, I think most Punishers that perform well in BG and PVP in terms of damage contribution are those who use their mech more.

Obviously, it would be a lot better if you had a rare mech as well. Another point of concern is the CP consumption. If you have enough pots, by all means this is a really good build to use. Or else it is rather limited. Also, I think that going into mech mode makes you a bigger target.

However, I think it boils down to how you want to play your Punisher.

joranger is going towards a more mech play, while for me I prefer being in my cybersuit for PVP. That will also explain why you see so many different builds around. I don't strictly think there is a best build, but you should create your build to best suit your playing style.

Cocoons are also difficult to place correctly. Maybe it is just me, but I cannot find the sweet spot to plant my cocoon. I will either be too far away, or so close that I die almost instantly after setting my cocoon. However, when I do place it at the correct position, cocoons work wonders.

Can you post your experiences with this build? Like how well you usually fare in BG and caergate. The combo you posted is good for Punishers all around, so remember that is how you deal with SW.

In my opinion, the way to win them is to stun them and just outright do more damage than them, since they are pretty glass as well. Going into mech mode definitely helps. I need more practice with that though.

joranger

joranger
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:30 pm
yes I play KR server before

I got this play style from observing KR Punisher. Look at level of Cocoon buff, how they kill Defender, etc. etc.

About CP problems, I don't stay in mech for long time, i'll turn to human as soon as possible.

Cocoon placing spot it doesn't need to be that very good place, remember the buff will still linger 2-3 more second before it fade out.

About become big target I observe their Whipper first, they just can wait to pull anyone to their swarm even if it Defender or Whipper, so when they use it you will be more safe to go burst and move back alive.

I'll post some BG result if I can play it tonight
I want to upload some vids but i can't since im using dorm wi-fi(so slow)

EDIT :
This is latest BG result tryin my best
Turnpike

Janus

It will be worst than this when im 29 XD

royaloyalz

royaloyalz
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:42 pm
Wow, the 41 to 12 is impressive, though I guess your sniping skills are really good for that to happen lol. What sever are you on anyways?

I agree, I am level 29, and my best effort so far was something like 27 to 8. Too bad I didn't take a SS of that one.

I have to agree that mech play is extremely good. I was playing around with my mech yesterday in caergate and my god I am so happy with it Very Happy Can't imagine what it would be like when I am actually using a rare mech.

Yep cocoons buff will last 3 seconds more if I remember correctly, but with the rate you shoot at (when not in mech mode), you could probably get at most 3 skills out before the buff runs out and you will need to return to that relatively small spot.

Of course, the buff itself is insanely awesome, just maybe not my style of play. It is really good though, so for those who like to play like that, it is a really good build to go.

CP will never be an issue in BG, only in caergate I guess. Going mech there burns through your CP really fast lol.

Thanks for sharing!

joranger

joranger
PostedApr 16, 2013 10:51 pm
TY XD

BTW im in Valkyrie RG

royaloyalz

royaloyalz
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:41 pm
I see. Really nice scores. I seldom see anyone getting that much kills in Andromeda, but maybe that's just me.

Anyways, keep up the good work! We all know Punishers could use more help now Very Happy