iCtrl_USF

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:30 am
I Agree mike we both lost friends for the smallest of reasons , but no point telling this community , 90% of them don't care about others only themselves nor do they have the intelligence to understand what you said in this thread.
Advertisement

Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:16 am
Interesting read and POV. I have lost friends because of destructive players hacking and it sucks to not have anyone play with you anymore especially knowing who you are. Its like after they quit you have to make a new identity for yourself so that people can notice you and from there you can make friends again and play with them. I mean shoot people now just troll, spit feces out of their mouths. I have a hard time being on consistently because of how the people are in this game. Its easy to tell a new player from an old one who played for years. Sometimes when you have played for so long you just end up not giving a single ****. Whereas the "boosters" and d****heads cry hacker everytime they are killed. Yes there might be a hacker but most of the time its just another excuse like they boy who cried wolf.

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:20 am
I think the fact that people who go to the toilet or have to answer the phone whilst playing SF could be banned for being afk for just 1 minute is sad. People would have been used to that on ijji since there were no playtimes and now playtime events have been added you are forcing people to play 24/7 without a 1 minute break?

What happens if somebody is host to a room and the phone rings? They have to leave their OWN room just to avoid risking a ban?

Also, Aeria permanently ban legit swappers or people who legitly swapped back in ijji, but temporarily ban the exp hackers and other hackers. Tarn had like 100 chances before he got his perm ban (from the looks of it he has been given another chance).

Aeria hardly obey their own TOS rules. I've seen GMHigherCalibur talking about religious/worldly events on shoutbox when that is against the TOS. I've seen Game Sages swearing/insulting on shoutbox/posts when that is against the rules.

I have plenty of dirt on pretty much almost all the Game Sages and any corruption they may have which I choose not to share because I am not a snitch but of course you would do nothing about it anyways.

I thought it would be smart business to at least warn those high spenders before you ban them instead of giving them a permanent ban where the real hackers are given temporary bans.

Just my two cents into this thread since it has been made.

Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:24 am
LondonDon wrote:
I think the fact that people who go to the toilet or have to answer the phone whilst playing SF could be banned for being afk for just 1 minute is sad. People would have been used to that on ijji since there were no playtimes and now playtime events have been added you are forcing people to play 24/7 without a 1 minute break?

What happens if somebody is host to a room and the phone rings? They have to leave their OWN room just to avoid risking a ban?

Also, Aeria permanently ban legit swappers or people who legitly swapped back in ijji, but temporarily ban the exp hackers and other hackers. Tarn had like 100 chances before he got his perm ban (from the looks of it he has been given another chance).

Aeria hardly obey their own TOS rules. I've seen GMHigherCalibur talking about religious/worldly events on shoutbox when that is against the TOS. I've seen Game Sages swearing/insulting on shoutbox/posts when that is against the rules.

I have plenty of dirt on pretty much almost all the Game Sages and any corruption they may have which I choose not to share because I am not a snitch but of course you would do nothing about it anyways.

I thought it would be smart business to at least warn those high spenders before you ban them instead of giving them a permanent ban where the real hackers are given temporary bans.

Just my two cents into this thread since it has been made.  

So you can get perma banned now for going afk in playtime event? So does that mean I cannot go outside to do my business. Dang harsh stuff

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:26 am
Playtimes cause too much drama and hassle, which is why there will be no more playtimes and kill events will take over.

Law | Sniper

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:39 am
Baka.Konata wrote:
So you can get perma banned now for going afk in playtime event? So does that mean I cannot go outside to do my business. Dang harsh stuff  

Yep, and I'm sure if you're talking xfire in-game too much they will probably see you as being AFK also.

Baka.Konata

Rank 2
Baka.Konata
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:49 am
Innovator_ wrote:
Playtimes cause too much drama and hassle, which is why there will be no more playtimes and kill events will take over.  

Awesome good stuff. At least no one will cry.

afghantears

Rank 1
afghantears
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:05 pm
Innovator_ wrote:

The problem is bigger then these events, the general attitude of the staff towards players/customers is unacceptable, your staff seem to forget who actually funds this game and keep it alive.

You have a total community of around 2000 players 25% of those players who actually spend money buying Aeria Points and about 50% of the 25% are regular spenders who have been around for years which makes up about 250 players who spend heavily on this game, through out the years you start to get to know those players really good and know their concerns, it is these regular players that are vanishing increasingly due to poor management and severe penalties for minor mistakes and sometimes without a reason.

Credits to RazorAim

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:01 pm
i like that idea, more kill event, less QQing.

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

WHOMADisCJ

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: Dear Aeria Games

Regarding Events/Terms Of Service and other issues
afghantears wrote:
Regarding playtimes and other events, don't make them if your going to make up new rules to ban people for. Making new rules up which are on forums that are not part of Terms of Service. So when one reads TOS, agree to them, obide by them, only to find out there are posts on the forums which are "rules" but they are not part of the TOS, this is unfair, and looks like you just make up rules to suit yourselfs, just because you can. The whole point of hosting events is to gain popularity and attract new clientele/players, not to chase the existing ones away and lose revenue in the process instead of gainning it.

GMs attitude towards players is horrificly bad and treats them like subhuman. People are so scared to do anything that they are down right quitting the game completely. People being banned for such minor reasons due to the GMs being too lazy to even give it a second thought are just simply not interested in investing in this game anymore because they can see how easily it can be lost.

People spend massive amount of money on weapon bombs and stack game items for years on one account just to see some hidden rule somewhere or have the the TOS bended against them
to justify a ban just so they can make another account and spend massive amount of money all over again, I personally find this utterly pathetic and imoral, that is not the way someone should be treated.

I have personally seen a large number of the original players who were some of the top real money spenders in Soldier Front when it was hosted by Ijji leave this game in the past four months due to the severe poor quality of customer service or Aeria Games and the ones that are still here barely spend much at all if any.

Most players that actually play the game without the drama which makes at least 70% of the community do not read the forums untill they are banned for reasons that are despicable and so minor, most people that play video games are addicted to the live gameplay its self not some chat box in the forums.

Regarding boosting/swapping, I have tb swapped and boosted plenty back in Ijji and I know exactly how it works, You have a group of friends who play daily and use the ingame play as community chat box but limited to the group only so a private room is made so they are not disturbed by anyone outside the group, the whole point was if you are going to chat for hours with each other why not play the game in a manner where no one gets agitated by the gameplay and achieve higher rank at the same time. Please explain to me how achieving a 3 star rank boosting from time to time in 6 years without any hacks is an exploit of the game when people are doing it in less then 6 days now.

If some people choose to have private group games they should be allowed to, they dont bother anyone so why should they be bothered and how is it an exploit of the game when the company is not being scammed for anything, no hacks are being used and the other players in the community are not affected by them ingame when they are playing in public. High rank and some numbers on a profile of a player does not make him/her any better then a fresh trainee account so how is that a exploit in any way.

Any staff reading this should understand the players point of view, as players we have spent years getting to know the game that we play on almost daily bases, after years of playing with the same community you get to know the players really good and understand each others frustration when it comes to issues regarding the game and currently the majory of the community is not happy with how easily they can be exploited by the hosting company, I know this because I have recently lost so many good friends that I have known for years that played this game and others complain daily.

Yours truly:
Voice of a dying community

And no I'm not banned or anything, just stating some facts.  

Well said article+1.Should be taken to consideration Aeria/GM.Seriously.........This is way better than a survey.The voice of players~