Author Message

afghantears

Rank 1
afghantears
Joined
31 Dec 2012
Posts
244
Location
Canada
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:54 am
eu_tried wrote:
afghantears wrote:
Tropic the way I see it you have lost touch with the actual people that play the game not the ones that spend 5 minutes in lobby looking at the rooms and 2 hours on the forums, you dont really have a clue whats going on ingame. I can respect your input but whatever you say will always be in favour of Aeria Games not the players simply because you have to.

Im just as active as you are but I see a whole other picture that you are blind to because im active ingame. I could put so many holes in the statement that you just made but I would rather not and let everyone else decide for themselfs.  


So because he believes people should work for there rank and enjoy the game he's wrong whereas your trying to justify the fact that you swap.  

All I will say to you sir is grow your own pole and marble sack and swing it around, you dont have to ride others. You really dont have the brains to understand what I wrote, its best that you dont comment.

Credits to RazorAim
Advertisement

jsn122

Rank 3
jsn122
Joined
13 Oct 2008
Posts
813
Location
United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:57 am
Interesting article indeed.
Still sad to see that this is enforced more instead of getting at those who abused their ranks by killhacking.

afghantears

Rank 1
afghantears
Joined
31 Dec 2012
Posts
244
Location
Canada
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:58 am
Kimuri. wrote:
Let me put it down for ya very simple and easy:

You play the game its supposed to, nothin' happens to you! So hard isn't it?


Aeria is LITERALLY handing out free WBs for nothin but your time. If you don't give them your time, then why should they give you any rewards?


Why would aeria have to host SF if all you kids are ungrateful?

Why would they do free events for ya if you're so ungrateful?



They can just ban all of us for your information no matter what reason. You agreed to the fact that they may from the beginning of your SF carreer.  

That nuclear accident that happened years ago around you still has its affects I see, because you clealry did not understand my point, you could follow eu_tried and keep it shut.

Credits to RazorAim

usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
Joined
26 Jan 2013
Posts
241
Location
India
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:00 am
I think they should replace Playtime with Kill time as that would be better, plus no one would AFK and has to play!Very Happy
~Goku

DaYanzo

Rank 3
DaYanzo
Joined
16 Jun 2012
Posts
1243
Location
Kyrgyzstan
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:37 am
I think if you have a brain you should be fine. If you've ever thought of something along the lines of "Oh ****, I can just get some friends and afk/swap/not play the game it was intended to get what I want" then you're going to have a bad time.

Think of it in the same way of as social rules. I COULD urinate through someones letterbox, but just because there isn't a specific law against it doesn't mean I should because if people found out then it'll be bad for how people view me, gnome sain.

jakeareno22

Rank 0
jakeareno22
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
144
Location
Harrisonburg, VA, United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:47 am
Being AFK isn't against the TOS and shouldn't be considered an exploit. All your arguments are invalid.

That being said, the TOS also says AeriaGames can ban for any reason; any reason including 'no reason'. So they can ban you because they want to, because a GM has personally deemed it cheating.

I see how this can upset a lot of people, but power is going to be abused, when simply not being gifted would send the message just fine. power corrupts everyone, even in lowly positions like GM, get used to it.

Spaceboy_Alam

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
Spaceboy_Alam
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
464
Location
Detroit United States
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:47 am
Follow my guide on How to play SF and have fun! You don't have to feel this way or give a crab about anything.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
Joined
31 Aug 2012
Posts
2102
Location
Chechnya. Russia
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:55 am
Nuclear..?

Either way, this is turning into a rage thread. Idc what you think.

Aeria can dq you, and deffinately ban you for just that. Remember, you accepted the ToS.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Lookoutordie

Rank 2
Lookoutordie
Joined
03 Nov 2012
Posts
613
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:17 am
You hacked , dont say u never hacked.

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1299
Location
Manchester. United Kingdom
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:21 am
afghantears wrote:
Kimuri. wrote:
Let me put it down for ya very simple and easy:

You play the game its supposed to, nothin' happens to you! So hard isn't it?


Aeria is LITERALLY handing out free WBs for nothin but your time. If you don't give them your time, then why should they give you any rewards?


Why would aeria have to host SF if all you kids are ungrateful?

Why would they do free events for ya if you're so ungrateful?



They can just ban all of us for your information no matter what reason. You agreed to the fact that they may from the beginning of your SF carreer.  

That nuclear accident that happened years ago around you still has its affects I see, because you clealry did not understand my point, you could follow eu_tried and keep it shut.  


OR you could just easily stop **** about useless stuff and either play the game or quit if its so bad for you, do one of them problem solved, now that wasn't very hard was it?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: