monkcharsar

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:20 pm

can't login

i can't log in with my aeria games account for need for speed world
i went to aeria games need for speed world and i clicked on "play now" i installed nfsw and everytime i try to log in with my aeria games account is says "wrong username or password"

can someone please help me with my issue. Sad
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: can't login

monkcharsar wrote:
i went to aeria games need for speed world and i clicked on "play now" i installed nfsw and everytime i try to log in with my aeria games account is says "wrong username or password"

You're launching this via aeria ignite? In the meantime I would suggest try logging in with the email associated with your account that you're using to login and see what happens. Please let me know if it doesn't work, and we'll go from there.

monkcharsar

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:58 pm
they dont have the game on aeria ignite but i tryed using my email on the launcher and it still didnt work

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:55 pm
monkcharsar wrote:
they dont have the game on aeria ignite but i tryed using my email on the launcher and it still didnt work  

Will look into this matter further tonight. I'll see what info I can get for you hopefully by tomorrow as my schedule permits, please be patient, and sorry for the wait!

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:12 pm
Ok well as far as i'm aware try logging in through here normally http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com. Log in then and out & then go to the game launcher and then try to login again. If that doesn't work as of now you will need to send a ticket here http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support as it would be something that would need to be further looked into.

monkcharsar

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 6:18 am
it still doesnt work so ill just send a ticket but thanks for trying

usfglenn1996

Rank 2
usfglenn1996
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:28 am

Re: can't login

sdsdssdsds wrote:
monkcharsar wrote:

You're launching this via aeria ignite? In the meantime I would suggest try logging in with the email associated with your account that you're using to login and see what happens. Please let me know if it doesn't work, and we'll go from there.