CassidyChu

Rank 0
CassidyChu
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Scarlet Blade's artist

Maybe someone has already linked this before but here it is anyway.

I was going through a site called GeekTyrant and i found an image in a very familiar style. So i followed the link and I was right. It turned out to be the CG art version of Scarlet Blade's schoolgirl costume!

So i followed the trail and found a good 40 more images by the same guy! So if you like the 3d scarlet blade images(like the login screen and puzzle art) then you're welcome. Kind of nsfw as you'd expect.
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:51 pm
Hmm, that's a really good picture. And some of the other works are well done, as well. Nice find, indeed.
Next time, please make this in the appropriate area.

cynthash

Rank 0
cynthash
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:10 pm
Thank you! Very Happy

UndeadHost

Rank 2
UndeadHost
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:57 pm
Did this person REALLY make these pictures? Because two of the pictures have been cropped, one of whom, has had an effect placed over it. I have seen the original pictures in full, and I'm pretty sure neither of them are in the picture puzzles.

To me, it looks more like a collection of various Queen's Blade/Scarlet Blade pictures, rather than pictures the creator, him/herself, has done.

PaneTenshiOkami

Rank 0
PaneTenshiOkami
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:37 am
I'm just here to look at the pictures. And I like what I see Laughing

I made my own signature. It my not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but I'm **** proud of it.