DMCain

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 14, 2013 8:27 pm
I saw the DM message for the event and shot over to check it out. Not at all impressed.

After maybe 8-10 groups, I just left. Was boring and seemed to have no real purpose other than to get a crap-load of people in one place.
Advertisement

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:24 pm
akrstella wrote:
Nice that you guys organized some sort of event, just some constructive feedback.

-It wasn't really worth doing, as there was no real reward to yield for anyone but the people that dealt the highest damage to titan.
-At one point, there was mention of "one last mob", followed by 3 more waves of 40 trash mobs that were spawned. Which comes across a little amateuristic, I don't mean this offensively.
-There was no official, 'ending' message given. It was, "Message: one last mob", followed by 3 waves of random beetles. And then everyone just waited around, wondering if it was over or not as it wasn't made very clear.  

They gave us a message on Venus stating when it was over.

PS: Titan dropped us tons of gems, two shoes, a Scout Trinket and a SW rare mech.

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 15, 2013 2:37 am
MrRaven. wrote:
akrstella wrote:
Nice that you guys organized some sort of event, just some constructive feedback.

-It wasn't really worth doing, as there was no real reward to yield for anyone but the people that dealt the highest damage to titan.
-At one point, there was mention of "one last mob", followed by 3 more waves of 40 trash mobs that were spawned. Which comes across a little amateuristic, I don't mean this offensively.
-There was no official, 'ending' message given. It was, "Message: one last mob", followed by 3 waves of random beetles. And then everyone just waited around, wondering if it was over or not as it wasn't made very clear.  

PS: Titan dropped us tons of gems, two shoes, a Scout Trinket and a SW rare mech.  

Us being your group? In that case, that's very nice of course sure. But what about everyone else? Why should they bother participating if they're not in the highest damaging group at the event. Don't get me wrong, I'm not QQing. As our group was the one who got the titan loot, but a lot of people are disappointed and blame it on me in shout. "Great.. more loot for vicious and his gang." While I really hate this system and everyone should get something out of it.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:23 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
islander914 wrote:
Need to add what timezone we are basing these times  

Unless stated otherwise, Aeria always goes by PST.  

Yes, even when it's PDT.

Tinkerbeasts

Rank 0
Tinkerbeasts
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:27 am
MrRaven. wrote:

Weird thing is my group had the server msg Tinkerbeast killed Titan lol....we never got anything.

Although i saw your party clearly in lead though so fair enough...just why did it say my party won lol.

Venus: Whipper IGN: Tinkerbeast

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:46 am
Tinkerbeasts wrote:
MrRaven. wrote:

Weird thing is my group had the server msg Tinkerbeast killed Titan lol....we never got anything.

Although i saw your party clearly in lead though so fair enough...just why did it say my party won lol.  

The "Kill" message, is just who gets the last blow on the boss. The highest dps will get the loot.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

goldacorn

Rank 0
goldacorn
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:52 am
I had a blast lol. awesome event, thx guys Very Happy

Soadypop

Rank 0
Soadypop
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Well worth missing turnpike loot for, thanks guys.

Sodapop PEGI TWELVE Medic, Valk.

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:58 pm
Hello!

Thank you for everyone who submitting your feed back. We will take these suggestions into account for our next event.

(locked)

-Dredd

amoore43

Rank 0
amoore43
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:03 pm
personally I thought it was a great way to kill off the gold seller bots Very Happy