Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:47 pm
What channel?

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:55 pm
If this is not the correct place for this, I apologize. I saw you say to post on the forums what monsters we'd like.

With all due respect, when people attend these events, 99% of us are there for bosses because we want valuable drops. Many people are angry right now that in the span of 45 minutes, one boss was spawned. Not asking for a boss a minute, but not many of us got anything worth our time, this the general upset feeling at the conclusion of the event.

You've made me VERY angry..

Ov3rTh3World

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:56 pm
Whoa, well you know. If youre not going to win, don't even try?

EricaBlandelli

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:57 pm
IT SO FUN BUT NO WIFU FOR ME SO IT MAKE ME SAD Sad(( HIDOI

buchnasty

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:00 pm
This event was terrible.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:15 pm
So awesome! Monster spawn~~~ >8D

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:30 pm
@TrollPosts, Honestly...if you can't appreciate the effort being made to even have events, then why would they host any other ones?

Besides that, if you're a full support medic, go find a party or stop being a medic when something involves killing mobs. This isn't a Cash Shop event where drops are going to be bound to your character.

I digress...

Thanks Dredd for the event, I couldn't participate due to college classwork and procrastination on my part. I'm very much looking forward to the next one. Smile

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:49 pm
Nice that you guys organized some sort of event, just some constructive feedback.

-It wasn't really worth doing, as there was no real reward to yield for anyone but the people that dealt the highest damage to titan.
-At one point, there was mention of "one last mob", followed by 3 more waves of 40 trash mobs that were spawned. Which comes across a little amateuristic, I don't mean this offensively.
-There was no official, 'ending' message given. It was, "Message: one last mob", followed by 3 waves of random beetles. And then everyone just waited around, wondering if it was over or not as it wasn't made very clear.

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

mikfail

Rank 0
mikfail
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:34 pm
Sadly i missed this event due to its sudden timing, please give more notice for events. If i knew about this a day in advance i could have attended.