Gr3yscale

Rank 0
Gr3yscale
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:54 am   Last edited by Gr3yscale on Jun 14, 2013 12:19 pm. Edited 24 times in total

HuMi's Sig shop. (Read rules & steps!)

Free sigsssssss (RETIRED, sorry)
RETIRED
Reason: lack of time, real life conditions, etc.

Okay, first of all, some info:
- My signatures are not as huge as I often see on these forums. I'm used to making sigs with 400 x 200 pixels. In my own opinion, an 800 pixels wide siggy is not considered a sig anymore. They call that a banner.
- I don't work with complex renders. For example Transformers.
- I'm not very good at text Smile

RULES:
- Don't claim my works as yours, I'll keep a little watermark on them just in case.
- Be patient please. This takes time and there's a real life out there that has a bigger priority than anything online.
- I'm putting a "CLOSED" or "OPEN" sign on top of this thread. If it says "closed" you can still make requests but you can only receive your work when the shop is open again.
- Sigs are ONLY for users that are at least a little bit active on this community and ONLY if you're planning on using it. I don't want to make a sig knowing it's not gonna be used.

You look like you're hard to work with.  

Not if we understand each other. - Drive (2011)  

Okay, off to the steps you take if you wish to have a signature:
1. Choose a render, just search "render" on Google, PlanetRenders or DeviantArt. Make sure it's HIGH QUALITY, or at least decent.
2. Enter the format:

3. Type "I agree to the rules." on the bottom

Code:

Render: [link]
Dimensions: width x height pixels
Text:
Subtext: (optional)

Make sure the render you choose is NOT big, does not have more than 1 character in it and is not messy/complex. Keep it simple.

NOTE: I do not make sigs of inanimate objects. (planes, cars, tanks, weapons, etc)

EXAMPLES:

GRANTED REQUESTS:

Favorite customers, these are people who didn't give me any trouble and who were actually prepared to use the sig I made for them.
Thank you for making it easy for me:

Formalitys
spiralkings
vathanan93
xTheHangoverx
Follow

(That's 5 out of 12 granted requests!)
+5 REP to all of you.
Advertisement

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:12 am
IGN: Milmo

Clan(Optional): Mercenary

Quote(Optional): Guilty as charged

Render: Well was wondering if you could choose one since i suck when it comes to how i should make a siggy, I just want ezio ( Assassins creed 2 ) In it

Style 1, Honored to be your first customer, Oh and btw sorry im too lazy to put the REQUIRED steps here. I just wrote in what any other siggy shop would request o.O Hope its valid

PS: Also could you make me a big signature like the one i currently have?

THanks

MajdIsBack

Rank 1
MajdIsBack
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:39 pm
I loved your siggies , Good job ! Keep it up man.

<marquee> <a>Zezo's Signature Shop [OPEN] </a> </marquee>

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:05 pm
IGN: IMrPrince
Clan(Optional): EarthFamily
Render: I would like photo of sanji(if u are fan of one piece u ll remember MrPrince=Sanji in alabasta)with nami and robin

I like style but u can use what u want

Thanks

Gr3yscale

Rank 0
Gr3yscale
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:51 pm
spiralkings wrote:

Render: Well was wondering if you could choose one since i suck when it comes to how i should make a siggy, I just want ezio ( Assassins creed 2 ) In it

Style 1, Honored to be your first customer, Oh and btw sorry im too lazy to put the REQUIRED steps here. I just wrote in what any other siggy shop would request o.O Hope its valid

THanks  

As you wish, I'll use the exact same size as your current sig.
Okay just for once I'll put your name, clan and quote on it. But I can't promise that it'll look good.

And lol I just realized I put my thread in the Wolfteam section instead of the Gunz section.
Oh well, whatever. Smile

@vathanan93
Please provide me with a link to that render or stock because I don't really know what you're talking about lol.
Nevertheless I'm glad I'm not the only Sanji fan here.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Gr3yscale wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

THanks  

Okay just for once I'll put your name, clan and quote on it. But I can't promise that it'll look good.

And lol I just realized I put my thread in the Wolfteam section instead of the Gunz section.
Oh well, whatever. Smile

@vathanan93
Please provide me with a link to that render or stock because I don't really know what you're talking about lol.

Lol well still happy that i got to request a siggy from you, Your work is really good

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Gr3yscale

Rank 0
Gr3yscale
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:02 pm
spiralkings wrote:
Gr3yscale wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

THanks  

Oh well, whatever. Smile

@vathanan93

Lol well still happy that i got to request a siggy from you, Your work is really good  

Well, here you go, it's done. Did my best.
Hope you don't mind giving +Karma if you're happy with the result Smile

Link: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2nurcwi.jpg

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedApr 15, 2013 12:57 am
Hey there

Render: Option 2, Option 3, Option 4: if you recognize any of the characters and feel like you have a better render work with that
Dimensions: 400 x 200 pixels
Text: Formality

Style 1

I tried creating a link for Option 1 but it failed. Copy and paste the whole thing into address bar and it will come up. First image when you search "link render" on google.
Code:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090805043447/zelda/images/thumb/a/aa/Link_Artwork_3_(Twilight_Princess).png/916px-Link_Artwork_3_(Twilight_Princess).png

Feel free to adjust anything on this request to your liking. Let me know if I need to update my request and nice art by the way!

ozakichi

Rank 0
ozakichi
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:37 am
Render:http://www.renderat.com/renders/Prototype_render.png or http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bm7G_zwNn8c/T2_GCaRROvI/AAAAAAAAAIo/TmhGAnA7mLc/s1600/Render+Caveira.png
Dimensions: 400 x 200 pixels
Text: OK
Name: MrBlacky

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:18 am
Gr3yscale wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
Gr3yscale wrote:
spiralkings wrote:

THanks  

Oh well, whatever. Smile

@vathanan93

Well, here you go, it's done. Did my best.
Hope you don't mind giving +Karma if you're happy with the result Smile

Link: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2nurcwi.jpg  

Its awesome.. But im currently in mercenary Razz ( The request )