Reason: lack of time, real life conditions, etc.
Okay, first of all, some info
- My signatures are not
as huge as I often see on these forums. I'm used to making sigs with 400 x 200 pixels
. In my own opinion, an 800 pixels wide siggy is not considered a sig anymore. They call that a banner
- I don't work with complex renders. For example Transformers.
- I'm not very good at text
- Don't claim my works as yours, I'll keep a little watermark on them just in case.
- Be patient please.
This takes time and there's a real life out there that has a bigger priority than anything online.
- I'm putting a "CLOSED" or "OPEN" sign on top of this thread. If it says "closed" you can still make requests but you can only receive your work when the shop is open again.
- Sigs are ONLY for users that are at least a little bit active on this community and ONLY if you're planning on using it. I don't want to make a sig knowing it's not gonna be used.
You look like you're hard to work with.
Okay, off to the steps you take if you wish to have a signature:
1. Choose a render, just search "render" on Google, PlanetRenders or DeviantArt. Make sure it's HIGH QUALITY, or at least decent.
Not if we understand each other. - Drive (2011)
2. Enter the format:
3. Type "I agree to the rules." on the bottom
Make sure the render you choose is NOT big, does not have more than 1 character in it and is not messy/complex. Keep it simple.
NOTE: I do not make sigs of inanimate objects. (planes, cars, tanks, weapons, etc)
Dimensions: width x height pixels
Favorite customers, these are people who didn't give me any trouble and who were actually prepared to use the sig I made for them.
Thank you for making it easy for me:
(That's 5 out of 12
+5 REP to all of you.