Author Message

ImSnaes

Rank 3
ImSnaes
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
1146
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:33 am

Livestream uploaded


Advertisement

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
401
Location
Waterloo Canada
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:36 am
yaaay i was waiting for it Very Happy

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:09 am
xKonsta wrote:
yaaay i was waiting for it Very Happy  
Why?

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
401
Location
Waterloo Canada
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:10 am
Kyunikeon wrote:
xKonsta wrote:
yaaay i was waiting for it Very Happy  
Why?  


cause im bored as Free Knights, gives me something to do while taking study breaks.

lDre4Ml

Rank 2
lDre4Ml
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
616
Location
Siauliai Lithuania
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:24 am
MrYoti33 wrote:
2 hours of Joy, more like 1 hour 51 minutes with 30 seconds  


Get some imagination.

iderptage

Rank 0
Joined
23 Sep 2012
Posts
5
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:27 am
lDre4Ml wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
2 hours of Joy, more like 1 hour 51 minutes with 30 seconds  


Get some imagination.  


Rage some less in pubs.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1436
Location
Norway
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:00 pm
1:47:27 -->

Best part

lDre4Ml

Rank 2
lDre4Ml
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
616
Location
Siauliai Lithuania
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:57 pm
iderptage wrote:
lDre4Ml wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
2 hours of Joy, more like 1 hour 51 minutes with 30 seconds  


Get some imagination.  


Rage some less in pubs.  


FU or i will throw a rock at u.

jessek.penttila

Rank 0
Joined
07 Mar 2013
Posts
13
Location
Finland
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Rx4 Raffin Review!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV1Ahm-oZr8
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: