MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:15 am

NO MORE SURPRISING CAMPAIGNS

DWO related. CUT IT OFF AERIA !!
This is absolutely ridiculous and not funny anymore. We all know how sucks Aeria at their job but this has to stop!

Campaigns are the essence of Dynasty Warriors Online on any server. but for some reason on this server, En server, Aeria tends to screw it up every time.
We are suppose to have CP (campaigns) every two weeks and two times a month but every time Aeria mess the whole thing up.

We don't have a certain schedule for the events and even GS staff doesn't know when they start but all what the community knows is that they used to start at the same time they do on the other servers like JP or CH at 8 AM PTD.

We sick of this and we sick of you Aeria. Every time a surprise CP must happen. IT NEVER STARTS AT THE SAME EXACT TIME

and this is just bull, because we have been waiting for month for SD (a weekly event; showdowns) but never happened. and another 3 weeks for SM ( weekly event; Survival Matches) but never been any either.

JUST FOR HOW LONG WE HAVE TO BEAR THIS CRAP ?!! YOU'RE KILLING US AERIA GO TO H3LL
Advertisement

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:27 am
I don't agree with some part, but yes, they should try to be precise with announcement if an event is going to happen on the weekends, basically.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:25 am
But how else will each force be able to launch surprise attacks on the enemy then?!

~Lil_Kizuna

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:58 am
Agreed. Campaigns are the core of the game. Having them not only not start on time, but starting at ungodly hours is nothing short of absolutely ridiculous.

The server is made with Native english speakers in mind. It's stupid for it to begin when almost the entire target audience are either sleeping or getting ready to.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:18 pm
I'm not surprised that there are surprise campaigns hue

This is why I don't play DWO

klaven25

Rank 3
klaven25
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:29 pm
Kinda agreeing the idea of this thread (not the rage part)

Campaigns are important to DWO and having issues at announcements are just unbearable.
Atleast let us know that you made mistakes in the events , patches , bugs etc
Not notifying us about the issues won't solve anything and just makes the community mad which causes uproars and people to leave the game.
Last weekend were no events , did we heard anything about it? no.
And another thing , why does the CP start at a random time instead of the actual time?

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedApr 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
But how else will each force be able to launch surprise attacks on the enemy then?!

~Lil_Kizuna

Surprise attack should involve 10x troops damage first hour into campaign. <3

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedApr 14, 2013 8:06 pm
Agreed with some part.
It sad that we don't have any announcement on the forum about the weekend event anymore.
I wonder is it some kind of policy from Aeria that only let GM post AP promotion but don't need to post Weekend event lol.

Don't be too greedy about the money ok?

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedApr 14, 2013 10:02 pm
If it appears that a night CP is about to happen I will make sure to warn you all 24 hours before.

*Insert witty signature here*

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
PostedApr 14, 2013 11:16 pm
BestOfAllNoobs wrote:
If it appears that a night CP is about to happen I will make sure to warn you all 24 hours before.  

I don't think that solve anything because it means you're just guessing. >.>