DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:03 am
pask81 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:
that must have taken a lonngg time to farm x.x  

lol, why if I had that many crest of deceit from farming, I would've held out a little longer and got the better Blue top, but grats on getting 80 top anyhow Smile  

Crests of Deceit weren't what he was farming. the yellow set is crests of rectitude. Gratz to the OP, I would have got the leggings myself since to pvp you really need at least two tops Smile  

THIS.
Gz to you but srsly? Why get top when for pvp you need 2 instead of leggs?  

I can only guess here: the top is the most visible piece of gear. He has an uber rare item and wants everyone to look at it Very Happy

Gratz for the achievement Wink  

He is using costume.So unless he stops using it noone will see it.

Advertisement

mu_azri

Rank 0
mu_azri
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:11 am   Last edited by mu_azri on Apr 15, 2013 7:23 am. Edited 1 time in total
pask81 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:

lol, why if I had that many crest of deceit from farming, I would've held out a little longer and got the better Blue top, but grats on getting 80 top anyhow Smile  

Crests of Deceit weren't what he was farming. the yellow set is crests of rectitude. Gratz to the OP, I would have got the leggings myself since to pvp you really need at least two tops Smile  

THIS.

I can only guess here: the top is the most visible piece of gear. He has an uber rare item and wants everyone to look at it Very Happy

thanks. only got 1 top atm. that why I chose top. continue farming for pants...

mu_azri

Rank 0
mu_azri
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:21 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
pask81 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:
blacknight3579 wrote:

THIS.

He is using costume.So unless he stops using it noone will see it.  

perhaps Smile

To battle and victory...

ManofSteel2020

Rank 0
ManofSteel2020
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:46 am
Is the quest items drop from any mobs in cog or altar mobs or bosses???

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:02 am
From what I understand, they drop from all mobs in CoG, to include the regular mobs, elite mobs, mini-bosses, and bosses...only problem is finding people patient enough to farm for hours and hours for these quest drops :/

ManofSteel2020

Rank 0
ManofSteel2020
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:09 am
Arthur5174 wrote:
From what I understand, they drop from all mobs in CoG, to include the regular mobs, elite mobs, mini-bosses, and bosses...only problem is finding people patient enough to farm for hours and hours for these quest drops :/  

ty

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:38 am
Arthur5174 wrote:

they dont drop as rare as you think.. I farmed maybe 40 mins in total and i have 3 crests atm.
Even if you dont have the patience to farm all 150 for 1 piece you can always sell them at 3 op each price.If you ask me 9 ops/hr aint bad at all.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedApr 15, 2013 9:41 am
hmm, time to transfer my gears from UM to HM 80 toon then..9 Ops/hour isn't bad at all.

FlutePro

Rank 2
FlutePro
PostedApr 15, 2013 12:25 pm
Is there a huge difference between the stats on a the Yellow Version and Blue Versions? I could check just too lazy because I know there isn't a huge different between the 79 gear and 80 Yellow Version Set. o.o

<center></center>

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedApr 15, 2013 12:51 pm
FlutePro wrote:
Is there a huge difference between the stats on a the Yellow Version and Blue Versions? I could check just too lazy because I know there isn't a huge different between the 79 gear and 80 Yellow Version Set. o.o  

Stat wise? no but def wise kinda.For orc/pag its way better to get blue set.Same goes for guards because they really use the extra def but for other dps not so much.Unless they are ratio freaks.

Difference between 79 and 80 yellow is quite big if you count synergy in too.