phtshadowg

Rank 0
phtshadowg
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:23 am   Last edited by phtshadowg on May 13, 2013 12:20 am. Edited 75 times in total

Satt's Sketch Shop: Free sketches and dragon hugs!!!

Free sketchings; Unlimited slots; Free siggies and avvies made from my artwork.
S A T T ' S★S K E T C H★S H O P

Hey guys, my name's Satt. Some of you might have known me as 'Grey,' one of the Shadow's from Shadow's Art Shop. Now I'm not on Grand Fantasia or any Aeria's game, but I'm here to offer you guys free sketch requests.

However, because I'm also selling artwork on Deviant Art, I cannot make you guys colored artwork cuz it will be unfair to my customers. ^^;a Sry.

As you see, this is a free give-away shop. And I'm trying to manage my time between DA, IRL stuffs, my friends, and this thread, let alone playing games. So please understand when I have to disappear for 2-3 days or not completing your requests as fast as you might expect. However, I always check this thread for new requests (which will be updated on the 'accepted' list), read all your comments, and try to reply to all of them.

If you would like to ask some questions, make private requests, or contact me about something, my inbox is always open. I check my inbox frequently. \^w^/

Also, if you're interested in commissioning me, please feel free to contact me on Deviant Art, or just pm me here if you don't have a DA account.

For more of my artwork, check out my DA page: http://satanielz.deviantart.com/

Satt wrote:

* - N O T E - F R O M - M E - *

At the moment, I've got several unfinished artwork I plan to post on DA, plus two contests to enter. But my big commission work is done, and I've gotten some WIPs cleared up. So, here I am again!

My FC bar:
Code:
 [url=http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1958439][img]http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w546/SatanZat/fcbar1_zpscf39ef41.gif[/img][/url]

; w ; I've seen some of you tried using this and got your siggie removed cuz my fc bar's probably too big. Sry guys. I'll make you new ones that fits with your siggies better, and probably look better than the current one... but that's only after I'm through with my to-do tornado.

Types of artwork requests I take:
- Chibi Sketch
- Normal Figure Sketch - Waist-Up/HeadShot
- Normal Figure Sketch - Fullbody

I also make:
- Siggies & Avvies using my artwork as stock images (sry I don't accept external stock pictures; there are already many siggies&avvies shop out there)
- Guild Emblem

Forms of Request are as followings:

[Artwork Request form]
•Your name:
•Type of work: (Chibi/NormalFigure)
•General orders: (For example, "Slim. White curly hair, blue eyes, red lips with fangs, and pale white skin")
•Additional orders: (For example, "Make my char look dark. I want it cool." "I want her to be sexy." "I want him to be a trans."
•How I can contact you
•Links: (samples of clothing/accessories/poses/etc. to give me more ideas about what you'd like to see)[url]
•Tell me a joke: (optional, but I'd apprecate one in return for a sketch. XD)

[Guild Emblem Request Form]
Your Name: (Character We Will Recieve Mail Form)
Request Category: Guild Emblem
Your Guild's Name:
General Orders : (Give me some idea on what you would like to see)
What your guild emblem will represent:(warm/funny/proud/mighty/sociable/etc.)
'Must' objects : An initial/Wings/Sword/Shield/Flame/Skull/etc.)
How I can contact you: (I might need to contact you about the guild emblem or show you the samples I've come up with and such)
References: (If there is any)

[Guild Emblem Embedding Form]
Your Name:
Request Category: Guild Emblem Embedding
General Orders: (Like, " I want my guild emblem on the top right corner of this screenshot)
Link: Picture that you want me to embed your guild emblem into

[Signature and Avatar Request Form]
•Your name:
•Request Category: Signature
•Matching Avatar?: (Yes/No)
•Animations&Effects: (Leave this blank if you don't want any)
•How I can contact you: (Optional.)
•Links: (My artwork you want me to use as stock images. The artwork you request to be used must be the ones you have requested for)

***You can only order sketches from this thread
***For those who wants lined and colored signature and avatar, please see my DA page for colored picture commission details.  

Available Effects/Animations For Siggies/Avvies :
- Text appears letter by letter
- Text disappears letter by letter
- Text appears as whole
- Text disappears as whole
- Text fades in as whole
- Text fades out as whole
- Text running (marquee) - Text moves in
- Text moves out
- Text glitters

- 1 Character appears
- 1 Character disappears
- 1 Character fades in
- 1 Character fades out
- 1 Character fades into another character

- Camera Pan towards/away from Character
- Camera Pan towards one character then to one another (in case there are many characters)
- Character blinks/winks
- Character moves his or her mouth as if talking
- Character wavse a hand

[url=http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1530285]See this thread for examples of animation effects I've made.

Please note that the more effects I put in, the lower the quality of the image will be, due to the limited file size of 120kb. When I lower the image quality to fit it into 120kb, clean colors and lines will become pixel freckles.

Here are lists of the requests I've accepted and completed. Make sure you check them once in a while if you've ordered a sketch.

[Done List]
- Michelleurs' Request
- Kellie's Private Request
- Mimi's Request
- CrystalHope's Request
- Tori's Request
- MiniKat's Request
- xTsuki's Request
- Savie's Request Normal Chibi
- Reble's Request Normal Chibi
-Tori's Request
-Kellie's Request
-Savie's Request Normal Chibi
- GSLily's Private Request
- GSKyliegh's Request
- Zagi's Request
- Reble's Request

[Accepted Requests]
- Kellis's Requset
- Thao's Request
- Savira's Siggie Request
- GSReserve's Request
- Jamie's Request
- Stundor's Reserved Space
- Tori's Request
- GSAlice's Request
-
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:50 am   Last edited by lollypopfish on Apr 13, 2013 8:38 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Shadow's Art Shop looking forward to reopen

-edits this out- lol

michelleurs

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
michelleurs
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:59 am
-edit-
:/ I don't see it happening
Stick to in-game gold.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:17 am
I remember your work from last time, it was really impressive but you're probably better off just charging in game money.

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:45 am
If you're worried about not being able to sell for real money through Aeria, you can leave a link for dA, which have a neat system for commissions. As I already expressed in the private message, I would certainly be interested if you did re-open, even if you only took real money as payment. I still think you would be better off taking in-game gold as payment though, as there's a lot more people that would be able to buy and enjoy your artwork that way. If you're not interested in GF gold, you can alternatively accept AP as payment if you're interested in a different Aeria game~

I absolutely love your artwork, and once again thank you for the awesome work you did for me a good while back! Was really happy to hear from you again. ♥

phtshadowg

Rank 0
phtshadowg
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:49 am
iBambi wrote:
If you're worried about not being able to sell for real money through Aeria, you can leave a link for dA, which have a neat system for commissions. As I already expressed in the private message, I would certainly be interested if you did re-open, even if you only took real money as payment. I still think you would be better off taking in-game gold as payment though, as there's a lot more people that would be able to buy and enjoy your artwork that way. If you're not interested in GF gold, you can alternatively accept AP as payment if you're interested in a different Aeria game~

I absolutely love your artwork, and once again thank you for the awesome work you did for me a good while back! Was really happy to hear from you again. ♥  

OMG It's youuuu ><,, *hugs* I'm so glad I got such a quick reply!
Yup! I'll just leave a link to my DA account here and my PlayPal e-mail. And TYVM for your kind support since back then and from now on! Luv ya!

michelleurs

michelleurs
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:28 am
May I hold a slot for now?
Sick + going to the doctors so I can't place screenshots etc until I get back D:

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:20 am
I absolutely fail at using dA so I'll just ask here >____>

The request form you have on your post there, do we just PM it as normal text, or are you going to put the empty form in or something like that? And I'm just curious, but are you still working together with the two others~? Btw, I'm kind of useless at using PayPal, so when I'm done deciding on the commission and stuff, I would be really grateful if you can take me step by step on how to pay for it. Sorry for the trouble. QQ

phtshadowg

Rank 0
phtshadowg
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:03 pm

I absolutely fail at using dA so I'll just ask here >____>

The request form you have on your post there, do we just PM it as normal text,or are you going to put the empty form in or something like that?  

In here, requests via comments will do. In DA, PM plz. Or if you don't have a DA account, PM me here. And I have an empty form in DA as an example. (Just uploaded it last night)

And I'm just curious, but are you still working together with the two others~?  

They'll be glad you asked! ^___^ Yep, we're still together, but not quite working together on my artwork anymore.

Black gave his pen tablet to one of our guildees who really likes doing artwork but couldn't afford one, so he can't help me color and clean the artwork anymore. But he's still a great helper, always reminding me to go back to work when I"m lazy, cheering me up and give me some motivation on doing artwork. I'm saving up to buy a new pen tablet so that I could give him my current one.

White is pretty much improving on her drawing so that one day we might do a co-working artshop. I just tempted her by saying1$ is equal to the price a cup of iced tea and 3$ means a good cheese cake. LoL we girls are candivore.

Btw, I'm kind of useless at using PayPal, so when I'm done deciding on the commission and stuff, I would be really grateful if you can take me step by step on how to pay for it. Sorry for the trouble. QQ  

You might find this link helpful. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-PayPal-to-Transfer-Money
If it still doesn't answer all your question, let me know if you have a g-mail. I'll make a how-to guide through PayPal on google-doc and share it with you.

michelleurs

michelleurs
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:09 pm
•Your name: mishiii
•Type of work: chibi .. can you do couples? D:
•General orders: female character, aN angel so with white wings and male character, a demon with black wings! Very Happy
•Additional orders: make them playfully teasing each other *-*
•How I can contact you: via this thread, PM or you can email me. if you want email, please send a PM and I'll give it. Skype, MSN, FB <essengers are also an option :3
•Links: male // 1, 2, 3, 4 + female // 1, 2, 3, 4 + pose! with wings ofc :3
How much do you charge for your works? I'm willing to pay for more artwork maybe in the future *-*