nagato1255

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 4:51 am

Tamer DS Recovery confusion!

why does it fluctuate!?
Ok, I've been looking everywhere for days about why the Tamers DS will sometimes recover 10 points every 11 seconds, and others completely full in 10 secs! Other people have asked it but none were correct answers. "Tamer HP being full and no fatigue is it" Wrong. I've been fatigued to the point of slowly walking, and still recovered tamer DS instantly. don't really need consumables if i knew how to control it if possible. So please, does anyone have the slightest idea of why tamer DS will regenerate faster than other times?
Advertisement

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:47 am
No one knows I'm afraid, there's been many people who have tried to harness this 'glitch' of sorts. However, it's well advised not to as in most parties, if you're seen dipping out of Mega or BM in some cases, you'll be kicked from the party because the group does not want 'Dead Weight' sitting there waiting for their DS to naturally regen.

If you don't want to use DS items or can't afford them, go to Dark Tower and grinding, get a few stacks of cracked eggs, they sell for 25m each. (Best for the lvl 46-60 range) And you fight in rookie form here, so no need to buy anything other than cheap health items.

nagato1255

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:44 pm
ah ok. cause i looked up everything about tamer DS things, and none have talked about rapid regeneration, so it probably is a random glitch. Well, thanks for the clarification, and the tip about Dark tower, I shall check that out as soon as possible thanks!

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 14, 2013 5:24 am
doesnt seem so random to me

as far as i can tell theres a correlation between maps and DS recovery speed
maybe its weather or maybe its just certain maps but thats what ive come to think

some examples...
snowman village (in the ice area) DS recovers stupidly slow
oil refinery 1,2 and 3 DS recovery is what id call standard speed
western village west DS recovers almost instantly

these have been continuing patterns from using exveemon 3/5, guilmon 4/5, dorugamon 4/5, betamon 5/5 and starter agumon. ive even checked fatigue lvls and these have still stuck.

It might just be me but i think ive found the answer to DS recovery speed ^_^

nagato1255

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:21 pm
possibly. Oil refinery is were I notice rapid DS regen though I've also seen it regen at different fast speeds. So far I've noticed it with my 4/5 Patamon, 4/5 Tentomon, 4/5 Diaboramon, and 3/5 Gomamon, though I don't know if the type of digimon or egg lvl matter entirely.

yudia

Rank 1
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:53 pm
rinsha wrote:
snowman village (in the ice area) DS recovers stupidly slow
oil refinery 1,2 and 3 DS recovery is what id call standard speed  

I was fighting in snowman village a few hours ago and my tamer ds regen was about 200 ds a second.
then I went to oil refinery and ds regen was the same, about 200 ds a second.

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:10 pm
Once again, don't rely on natural regen unless you plan to solo level. In a group, don't attempt this (As for the most part, folks are impatient, and do not want members sitting idle while they wait for their tamer ds to regen while everyone else is killing. This is called 'Leeching' folks. Don't Leech!). Please always have DS items if you plan to level in a group. Especially in places like B2, Maze and soon to be File Island.

I'm not saying this because it's a 'norm' or simply that I am trying to debunk the natural tamer regen; I simply want to prevent people from being harassed or kicked out of groups because they can't afford to keep their Digimon evolved while grinding. Using natural regen at early levels is fine, but as you go further along, it's not a good thing to rely on.

For me, the regen is always fastest in maps with Fatigue regen towns. Which is understandable as you go here to recover fatigue (Or sit on a Mega Level mount..)

nagato1255

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 8:08 pm
indeed i agree. I always go out into the field with plenty of Ds recovery items and all, but I haven't used them at all this week due to the natural DS regen. The 3 hour digi-aura has also been useless to me this past week because being idle for like 5 secs refills my tamer ds completely! by the time my ultimate lvl digimon has used up all his ds, my ds is full and i rookie him, the ulti him immediately and continue grinding. Now I know my natural DS won't be like this forever, as it's gone slow then fast at random times, i just wish i knew the formula behind instant natural regen