Brondashi

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:39 am
hurrah! theres a bunch of stuff i want from the item mall anyway, knowing i can get a cool ride is icing on the cake, thanks for the info
Advertisement

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:01 am
The bonus ladder is a pretty cool idea - glad to see it implemented.

While this doesn't remotely solve the issues related to the poor drop rate of the lucky cubes or the high prices on the fixed price items - it is a great way to incent / reward those who participate in the purchase of AP.

As there has been a huge amount of angst from those that have already spent a lot of money in the opening weeks of the game with too many who feel that the value received didn't match what they put in - it might be a good gesture from Aeria to reward those who have already spent by giving them credit for those purchases on the bonus ladder.

The cost to Aeria over the life of the game would be negligible, but the benefit of rewarding the early advocates and keeping them loyal would be worthwhile.

dakone12

Rank 1
dakone12
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:25 pm
sixpack3 wrote:
The bonus ladder is a pretty cool idea - glad to see it implemented.

While this doesn't remotely solve the issues related to the poor drop rate of the lucky cubes or the high prices on the fixed price items - it is a great way to incent / reward those who participate in the purchase of AP.

As there has been a huge amount of angst from those that have already spent a lot of money in the opening weeks of the game with too many who feel that the value received didn't match what they put in - it might be a good gesture from Aeria to reward those who have already spent by giving them credit for those purchases on the bonus ladder.

The cost to Aeria over the life of the game would be negligible, but the benefit of rewarding the early advocates and keeping them loyal would be worthwhile.  

and they still cant get people to do it...

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:40 pm
ClareA223 wrote:
Brondashi wrote:
Curious about the bike, I've seen various people say its a random chance to receive one, yet theres -NOTHING- saying this on the info given. If we reach tier 4, can we just choose the ebon sleipnir and receive it, or is it a box with a chance?  

yes, you can directly choose the bike and have it. (:  

Is this confirmed? It's directly buy-able and not RNG?

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:50 pm
ClareA223 wrote:
Brondashi wrote:
Curious about the bike, I've seen various people say its a random chance to receive one, yet theres -NOTHING- saying this on the info given. If we reach tier 4, can we just choose the ebon sleipnir and receive it, or is it a box with a chance?  

I'm confirming that, yes, if you reach Level 4, you get the bike as a bonus on top of all the other stuff you purchased. =)

<a> </a>

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:56 pm
aeria.puffer wrote:
ClareA223 wrote:
Brondashi wrote:

I'm confirming that, yes, if you reach Level 4, you get the bike as a bonus on top of all the other stuff you purchased. =)  

Well I have to say, that's certainly a step in the right direction! Hopefully we get more of this in the future.

link0064

Rank 0
link0064
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Bad timing

Aww ****, two days ago I spent.... Lets just say More money than I wanted to in the Item shop. Now they're doing this event? Terrible timing for me huh? Could of gotten a free Bike out of it all.
Anyway I could redeem it all? xD Doubt it, but ti doesn't hurt trying. Doubt I'll be spending any more money till next Thursday anyway.
b^_^d

MrMandC

Rank 1
MrMandC
PostedApr 14, 2013 12:59 am
aeria.puffer wrote:
ClareA223 wrote:
Brondashi wrote:

I got the bike. From what I've seen in-game, that is, not very many Ebons so far, and just from talking to people in-game, it's clear that alot of people think it's only a chance at the bike.

In fact, even when I made my purchases, I thought I was only getting a slim shot at the bike, or perhaps all the other things listed.

Once you unlock that level of the ladder, you can pick between the bike or the other two options, and even though the description has the big OR, it's still unclear to many.

I don't know how else to explain the possible prizes in a more clear manner. But I can see how this would be backlash for so many gamble boxes. There are people who bought the replicubes without reading carefully, and thought they were getting what they wanted to buy, instead of a rare chance.

Now that you are offering someting outright, and for less then someones car payment, people are not trusting what they read, I think. You've so quickly soured the ap buyers that even when you offer a good deal, it's hard to realise there's no catch.

Syldread

Rank 0
Syldread
PostedApr 14, 2013 7:55 am

Event

Help
I spend 7000 + AP and I took the 69 at the beginning and then i'll take the other, I can't take the other explain to me please. I can take just one ? Or it's a problem ? Sorry for my bad English i'm French.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hummingkayls

Rank 2
hummingkayls
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:39 am
This is a ladder, not a tier spender.
Tier spender means you get to pick from each level under it as well as the highest level reached.
This ladder is just a hugh jass rip off.
Spend to the level that you would like to redeem, redeem from THAT LEVEL FIRST. Start over spending to a different level, or the same one.

If you wanted to redeem from each level like a tier spender you'd need to:

spend 9999ap, redeem for something from the 9999ap tab FIRST
start over from 0 spent
spend 6999ap, redeem for something from the 6999ap tab only
start over from 0 spent
spend 3999ap, redeem for something from the 3999ap tab only
start over from 0 spent
spend 1499ap, redeem for something from the 1499ap tab only
start over from 0 spent
spend 69ap etc.

Since most are just going for the bike I'll exclude the 9999ap tab.
Total AP you'd have to spend to redeem once from each level of a Ladder, THIS IS NOT A TIER SPENDER, is 12566ap plus extra (no one really spends to exact).
If someone did all of them and didn't mistake this for a tier spender it'd be 22565ap.

I find it really messed up you start out a new game with a Ladder instead of a tier spender.
Not like you'd take the suggestion, you don't even answer your own thread. Not even full release either. Atrocious.