DJRocked

Rank 0
DJRocked
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:48 am
So I participated in this ladder and redeemed tier 2 1499 points for Narak Relic x10. However in my AP inventory only 1 Narak Relic appeared. I am wondering where my other 9 Narak Relics are.
Advertisement

onebit.ms

Rank 0
onebit.ms
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:55 am
Try right clicking t and opening it?

Server: Valkyrie - Faction: Free Knights - Guild: Behemoth - Name: Meloetta

DJRocked

Rank 0
DJRocked
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:57 am
onebit.ms wrote:

It's not a box, I already tried that. It is simply a Narak Relic x 1. Plus the reward clearly states Narak Relic(NT) x10, doesn't say it is a replicube.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:58 am
DJRocked wrote:
So I participated in this ladder and redeemed tier 2 1499 points for Narak Relic x10. However in my AP inventory only 1 Narak Relic appeared. I am wondering where my other 9 Narak Relics are.  

This sounds like an error on their end. Please send in a ticket through the Contact Us and it should be resolved within 48 hours.

onebit.ms

Rank 0
onebit.ms
PostedApr 13, 2013 1:59 am
DJRocked wrote:
onebit.ms wrote:

It's not a box, I already tried that. It is simply a Narak Relic x 1. Plus the reward clearly states Narak Relic(NT) x10, doesn't say it is a replicube.  
I would send a ticket then bro.

Server: Valkyrie - Faction: Free Knights - Guild: Behemoth - Name: Meloetta

DJRocked

Rank 0
DJRocked
PostedApr 13, 2013 2:04 am
skull12580 wrote:
DJRocked wrote:

This sounds like an error on their end. Please send in a ticket through the Contact Us and it should be resolved within 48 hours.  

Already done, Thank you Skull and onebit

VenusScarlet

Rank 0
VenusScarlet
PostedApr 13, 2013 4:54 am
I'd love to participate, but it's seems too complicated for me. I'm more in the old school of just purchasing whatever goodie you want and seems adecquate to your pocket. Even in my poor english the word "ladder" its new for me, so I have to give my thanks to Aeria for teaching me your language, cause I really need it ^^

Well good luck to you all! <3

Brondashi

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:20 am
Curious about the bike, I've seen various people say its a random chance to receive one, yet theres -NOTHING- saying this on the info given. If we reach tier 4, can we just choose the ebon sleipnir and receive it, or is it a box with a chance?

VenusScarlet

Rank 0
VenusScarlet
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:30 am
Brondashi wrote:
Curious about the bike, I've seen various people say its a random chance to receive one, yet theres -NOTHING- saying this on the info given. If we reach tier 4, can we just choose the ebon sleipnir and receive it, or is it a box with a chance?  

One guildie of mine completed the previous ladder and she didnt obtain the item (a shoolgirl outfit or so). She claimed it at Suport, but at the moment she only has obtained vague responses, so my advice is not purchasing anything except sure offers for wich you're certain you're gonna obtain what are you paying for, this way you dont risk your hard earned money Very Happy

And for the bike, its the same bike you can purchase directly in the Item Mall, with some different colours so I don't see the point in gambling here o.o

ClareA223

Rank 0
ClareA223
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:32 am
Brondashi wrote:

yes, you can directly choose the bike and have it. (: