MuteGoose

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:31 am

OH well...

I tried Starlight Story last night because I couldn't re-log into CS. Boredom isn't anyone's best friend and Starlight Story just didn't do anything for me. I much prefer CS. It would be nice if those that are working on the downtime would just let us know what is going on - an update would be much appreciated.

Other than that I think I'll just expand my search for the elusive Dragon Crystals and include patience in my hunt. If anyone sees any Patience Crystals laying around anywhere please add two purified crystal and synthesis - if successful you may find you have created a state of peace and calm - if unsuccessful you will have lost a little time and some 'fools gold' Razz
Advertisement

adrianrajah1000

Rank 0
adrianrajah1000
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:38 am

Hmm...

tyy
Can you like make Pics and how to do this ,it's kind of confusing.

A R S x3

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:48 am
feildmaster wrote:
miss_xheilla wrote:
i tried this,., didn't work either Sad how long are we going to wait? waiting whole day for the server to be up again, but still hear noting about it,.,., please fix it fast,.,.,  

It didn't work? May I ask what operating system you have and what steps you used?

EDIT: also, this may not work for people outside of the united states. I forget who they open their IP to.  

thats why it didnt work,., im in japan,., i used the steps for windows 7 which is my OS,., thanks anyway

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:56 am

Re: Hmm...

tyy
adrianrajah1000 wrote:

I have added the site from the shoutbox with images, and translation links as well for those that don't speak italian. Wink

miss_xheilla wrote:
feildmaster wrote:
miss_xheilla wrote:
i tried this,., didn't work either Sad how long are we going to wait? waiting whole day for the server to be up again, but still hear noting about it,.,., please fix it fast,.,.,  

It didn't work? May I ask what operating system you have and what steps you used?

EDIT: also, this may not work for people outside of the united states. I forget who they open their IP to.  

thats why it didnt work,., im in japan,., i used the steps for windows 7 which is my OS,., thanks anyway  

If you care to, please look at the post again. I have updated it with more information, and a few more helpful links.

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedApr 14, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Hmm...

tyy
feildmaster wrote:
adrianrajah1000 wrote:

I have added the site from the shoutbox with images, and translation links as well for those that don't speak italian. Wink

miss_xheilla wrote:
feildmaster wrote:
miss_xheilla wrote:

If you care to, please look at the post again. I have updated it with more information, and a few more helpful links.  

Thanks, i can log-in to the game now