Unr3lenT_SoL

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:12 pm

we are gonna need a nice compensation pack for all the events we missed. sike D:
Advertisement

rty198604

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Game is currently inaccessible

Talking with a friend of mine an researching information he had told me of, I have come to find out where there is a recent issue with logging on and DNS issues. There was a recent attack on either 4 or 5 of the like 13 international internet exchange servers worldwide from botnets. It was DDoS attack and could be continuing.

Thanks
Rick

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Re: unable

666elektra666 wrote:
i would like to look at the link but im unable to. is there any way to fix this?  

They don't have a direct IP access point, however... there's nothing to look at on that site anyway, I quoted everything they have said so far.

666elektra666

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 9:45 pm
okay. thank you

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 10:28 pm
Last night I had to go 13 hours without being able to get on. Lost connection around 1730 server time and at 2200 it still wasnt up. Went to bed. All seemed ok today after I used all my 4x offline exp tokens so the night would be a total waste. Then at 1445 today I was diconnected again. It is now 2125 and its bed time for me again. I can't stay up all night long refreshing the login page to see "If" it will come back on or not.

I am used to gaining a full level each day and this level is now gonna take me a full three days to ever see. What on Earth have I wasted all the thosands of dolloars I have on? Yes I am ticked and have a right to be. I know I have spent at least $2000-$4000 in the last 5 months on this game. Heck WoW only cost me $15 a month. Maybe I should have just continued to play that game Sad

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedApr 14, 2013 1:47 am
i cant access the game today Sad is the DNS still down? i sent a ticket about it,., and u know how long it takes,., Sad since yesterday i've missed the crypt and GG and sengolia,. i thought the server would be up by now Sad

lone_wolf6679

Rank 0
lone_wolf6679
PostedApr 14, 2013 3:17 am
I say every1 just wait till they fix the game and I do hope it does stay together and still be good to play. Also I wish I could help them to try fix the game for it keep on crashing like this.

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:01 am   Last edited by feildmaster on Apr 14, 2013 4:55 am. Edited 5 times in total
For everyone that wishes to play while they fix the errors... google is your friend.

First off, I want to make a warning: You should only do this if you are competent enough not to ruin your internet, and follow all instructions.

Secondly: This should work for almost everyone that isn't able to connect (unless google themselves start having problems, and that would mean the end of the world.)

Thirdly: The google DNS servers are not available to everyone. If they are not available for you, try googling for "Public DNS servers" in your country. See Troubleshooting

Fourthly: You may have to restart your internet connection (completely) to start using this DNS (This is normally not needed).

Finally, the website for most peoples problems: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Enjoy.

EDITS: I made a few edits on the points, however the general information is still relevant. If you find a DNS server that doesn't work for you, please try another one or wait for it to resolve in your area.

EDIT: This website provides helpful images for people. It is in Italian, but it can easily be translated by google.
http://www.cambiodns.com/cambio_dns_con_windows_7.php

Please remember to use the IP's 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 (if you can)

miss_xheilla

Rank 0
miss_xheilla
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:20 am
feildmaster wrote:
For everyone that wishes to play while they fix the errors... google is your friend.

First off, I want to make a warning: You should only do this if you are competent enough not to ruin your internet, and follow all instructions.

Secondly: This should work for almost everyone that isn't able to connect (unless google themselves start having problems, and that would mean the end of the world.)

Thirdly: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Enjoy.  

i tried this,., didn't work either Sad how long are we going to wait? waiting whole day for the server to be up again, but still hear noting about it,.,., please fix it fast,.,.,

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:24 am
miss_xheilla wrote:
i tried this,., didn't work either Sad how long are we going to wait? waiting whole day for the server to be up again, but still hear noting about it,.,., please fix it fast,.,.,  

It didn't work? May I ask what operating system you have and what steps you used?

EDIT: also, this may not work for people outside of the united states. I forget who they open their IP to.