soukoukoui

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 11:56 am   Last edited by soukoukoui on Apr 12, 2013 9:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Koutan's Arto Shop ~ ( Sapphire + Help with Prices )

Well it's the title LMFAO
Too be honest I'm still pretty new to the game, but knowing me and my love to having some extra gold at hand... I'd love to see how far I can get with an art shop ; o ; <3
I'm not too sure on prices so if you guys could help me narrow the prices down I would very much appreciate it ; v ; <33

My DA is http://soupoke.deviantart.com/

- Chibi Sample -

* I have yet to submit this picture to my DA as of now*

- Slots -

-------
-------

|| Just a test run to see if they'll actually sell LOL. ||

I also do irl commissions

|| These range in background , head - full, couples, ect... ||

http://fav.me/d607iob
Advertisement

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:18 pm
Omg... that's just great. You should sell them for like 30k gold imo. LOL 70k for Uku tho.

Amazing work *-*

soukoukoui

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:26 pm
I'm deed LMFAO I WISH I COULD SELL THEM FOR THAT MUCH LMFAO

But thank you for the compliment ; v ; <33

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedApr 12, 2013 1:43 pm
soukoukoui wrote:
I'm deed LMFAO I WISH I COULD SELL THEM FOR THAT MUCH LMFAO

But thank you for the compliment ; v ; <33  

Your welcome. I'd buy one but I play in Diamond. :c

YoungLier

Rank 0
YoungLier
PostedApr 12, 2013 3:00 pm
DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM DUDE O,O
Wow , just wow *^*

All i can say is GoodLuck with your Art Shop ! C:

soukoukoui

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 8:25 pm
@ Yunni Ahhh that's too bad ; A ; maybe I should make a character for diamond hdsjkadsa
@ Lier Ahh thank you Q v Q <3

Nanikaru

Rank 1
PostedApr 12, 2013 8:49 pm
q__Q cute!~ they look so nommable <3 [ in my language thats a good thing LOL] can you put a slot of hold for me pls Very Happy so how do we request? :O is there a form where we fill stuff out or something? lol D:

soukoukoui

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Nanikaru wrote:
q__Q cute!~ they look so nommable <3 [ in my language thats a good thing LOL] can you put a slot of hold for me pls Very Happy so how do we request? :O is there a form where we fill stuff out or something? lol D:  

Baww thank you so much Q v Q <33 and of course! You're on hold then ; v ; <3 I guess the only thing needed to request is ..
1. Ref of your character
2. IGN
3. Pay me half when I show you a sketch WIP ( It'll be a very messy sketch and then giant letters on it so i don't get scammed LOL;; ) Then pay me the next half when I'm done ~ I'll PM you this ; v ;

But.. I really don't know how much my chibi's are worth so... If you could help me LOL

Nanikaru

Rank 1
PostedApr 12, 2013 9:39 pm
soukoukoui wrote:
Nanikaru wrote:

Baww thank you so much Q v Q <33 and of course! You're on hold then ; v ; <3 I guess the only thing needed to request is ..
1. Ref of your character
2. IGN
3. Pay me half when I show you a sketch WIP ( It'll be a very messy sketch and then giant letters on it so i don't get scammed LOL;; ) Then pay me the next half when I'm done ~ I'll PM you this ; v ;

But.. I really don't know how much my chibi's are worth so... If you could help me LOL  

XD is 90g enough for you? if not 110? LOL idk what usual prices are ;.; you choose, but just not too high im not wealthy rich haha
and your form could look like this :> below, you can put it on your post so people can use it^^

Code:
Screenshots of character:
Price offer:
IGN:

Screenshots of character:

Price offer: 100g
IGN: Yatsuna

gl with shop :>

Quitting aeria, baii ill miss ya guys ;.;

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:46 am
soukoukoui wrote:
@ Yunni Ahhh that's too bad ; A ; maybe I should make a character for diamond hdsjkadsa
@ Lier Ahh thank you Q v Q <3  

Of course, you should.. But I quit like a while ago LOL.