Author Message

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
Joined
27 Mar 2012
Posts
1186
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedApr 12, 2013 11:51 am

Organised Beats Rank 1 !

We did it :)
We defeated rank 1, am not here to brag about but its like AWESOME feeling Smile, here to share it with you Smile, ( totallyUniQ Pushed me to post this Razz ) :


Advertisement

DeaTHeoRY

Rank 0
Joined
09 Nov 2012
Posts
31
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedApr 12, 2013 11:58 am

Re: Organised Beats Rank 1 !

We did it :)
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
We defeated rank 1, am not here to brag about but its like AWESOME feeling Smile, here to share it with you Smile, ( totallyUniQ Pushed me to post this Razz ) :

 


Ty Osama For Posting the SS ,, That was An EPIC Match Really , Hope They RM Again Very Happy

Lol,, I said To Bloody , and Osama To no War Them And I TB Them Twice ^^ Very Happy

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3847
Location
Netherlands
PostedApr 12, 2013 11:58 am
Matter of AP, right? No offence towards your clan of course, but the nr clan 1 rank is just so full of AP it's not even funny anymore.

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
Joined
27 Mar 2012
Posts
1186
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:00 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
Matter of AP, right? No offence towards your clan of course, but the nr clan 1 rank is just so full of AP it's not even funny anymore.  


yea acually ur right Razz, but we dont refuse any FG Cw's Razz, but none were asked till now Sad

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1845
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedApr 12, 2013 12:05 pm
faK m 2/6 lol . Not much contribution Razz . But i killed the Peddro SP twice niqqas !!

ajbatistaa_

Rank 2
Joined
20 Sep 2012
Posts
623
Location
Quebec, Canada
PostedApr 12, 2013 2:29 pm
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
Matter of AP, right? No offence towards your clan of course, but the nr clan 1 rank is just so full of AP it's not even funny anymore.  


yea acually ur right Razz, but we dont refuse any FG Cw's Razz, but none were asked till now Sad  

im pretty sure i asked many times myself, so far we never did fg cw

xNuclear, King of auz, Master of TeamDanger

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedApr 12, 2013 2:33 pm
Congrats on the win guys! ^^

FishyLove93

Rank 2
FishyLove93
Joined
20 Dec 2012
Posts
627
Location
Finland
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Congratulations on the win:)
I've also beat them a few times with Mercenary and I even aced sometime=o

Play the game like you want others to play it. Treat others as you want them to treat you. Two simple rules to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

OsamaOlabi1996

Rank 3
OsamaOlabi1996
Joined
27 Mar 2012
Posts
1186
Location
Jubail Saudi Arabia
PostedApr 12, 2013 9:25 pm
ajbatistaa_ wrote:
OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
Matter of AP, right? No offence towards your clan of course, but the nr clan 1 rank is just so full of AP it's not even funny anymore.  


yea acually ur right Razz, but we dont refuse any FG Cw's Razz, but none were asked till now Sad  

im pretty sure i asked many times myself, so far we never did fg cw  


I Guess ur wrong Smile, am pretty sure i never saw u in channel 14 with this new clan Smile, but sure bro if u want an FG Smile, were ready Razz

@the_mask500: Thanks bro Razz, was really fun to play against them Razz, hope to play against u soon Razz

@FishyLove93: Hehehe, pretty sure u won on them Razz, ur not an easy target to take down Razz

sean.limnerius

Rank 2
Joined
12 Oct 2012
Posts
567
Location
Germany
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:02 am
U are just Full AP noobs,240 hp,Weap Slot, Estr,and SE,Wolf Ability!?!?!? ThAts Why u Win..

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: