Direct Buy Costume

Got what we asked for LOL...
@ a cost of 19999 great so we get:

Tainted Love Teddy (Tradable)
Megaphone x100
Cyberskin Backpack (Perm)
Warehouse Code (Perm)
Mother's Blessing (NT) x10

Way to go Aeria! Do you know the saying "able to burn water"?

The only thing you are missing from this "wonderful" pack is the KY we need to take it easier. Is it that hard to just make costumes (with no class restrictions) that people can enjoy without spending days, weeks and potentially years trying to get the right class costume?

Sorry and I know I am going to be disapointed but I hope and pray that absolutely no one buys this.
Advertisement

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:09 pm
Well, for 1, I was surprised it was actually a definite thing, as well as those permanent backpacks/warehouses... that's nice.

But then I saw the price.

Wasn't that the same price as the legendary commander's founder pack? Around $200? e.e

Bulvark

Rank 0
Bulvark
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:14 pm
yes, and another thing, not that i will pay $200 for a prostitute let along for a virtual doll but i digress.

Would it be that difficult for someone to stop being lazy and produce actual screenshots of EACH class wearing all the costumes? I mean seriously, I can not picture my innocent Senti wearing 50 Shades, show me.

Sorry ranting mainly due to extreme rediculousness here. $200........... never mind might get a ban for that thought.

cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:18 pm
30g worth of megaphones...seriously?

Keep this up Aeria and I swear I'll do nothing but say how bad you are with your pricing to my friends, and advise them to stay away from your games even if they're good.

You're nicely killing the game here.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:24 pm
If you do not like it, do not buy it. Cheaper costumes should be available at a later time. As with most things that get released early, they are significantly over-priced. Additionally, all complaints should be made here.

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:27 pm
skull12580 wrote:
If you do not like it, do not buy it. Cheaper costumes should be available at a later time. As with most things that get released early, they are significantly over-priced. Additionally, all complaints should be made here.  

i have already done so, you can check the last page of it to see my reply, please do not flame or rage as you can get banned for that Smile mine was fairly simple and to the point i dont think much else can be said about it

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:30 pm
marcLonggun wrote:
please do not flame or rage as you can get banned for that Smile  

Hmm, I'm not quite sure I understand this--if you have felt I have raged or tried to flame any users, I apologize; such was not my intention. Additionally, regarding your post on that topic, please make it a link so it fits within the rules.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:31 pm
skull12580 wrote:
marcLonggun wrote:

Hmm, I'm not quite sure I understand this--if you have felt I have raged or tried to flame any users, I apologize; such was not my intention. Additionally, regarding your post on that topic, please make it a link so it fits within the rules.  

I don't think he means you skull...

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:32 pm   Last edited by marcLonggun on Apr 11, 2013 11:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total
ccsultima wrote:
skull12580 wrote:
marcLonggun wrote:

I don't think he means you skull...  

i was quoting skull just for his link, i do not mean you flame'd or rage'd i am referring to all who read about the newest outfit and its pricing, sorry skull

Edit: Due to me basically posting a picture that is on the item mall I thought it would be ok to post it, Please do correct me if i am wrong

Inkah

Rank 0
Inkah
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:33 pm
This is the icing on the cake. I quit this crappy game. 200 USD for a crappy outfit, ability to shout, a bigger warehouse, blessing and a backpack. What more can I say but wtf?!

This game is so broken. Have fun wasting your (or your parents) hard earned money on a game who's level cap is 29 and charges you for basic things like shout abilities. I'm sure they will raise the lvl cap sooner or later, but to what lvl? and how long will it take you to get there... another short week or less? Then what? Age of Wushu is live as of 2 days ago. Its amazing, complex and has over 10 beautiful cash shop outfits that you can buy (not gamble on) for both men and women.

I won't miss this game. 200 dollars for a few items in a video game... what a joke.

<3 Haven