Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:49 pm   Last edited by Adasuna on Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm. Edited 10 times in total

Information for the players

O.O
Helpful information from everyone to everyone. Thanks to everyone who is helping the players out in order for them to play Scarlet Blade(SB).

I can't play Scarlet Blade. I install the installer, and the game doesn't start (or I can't login into the game) What do I do?

First, if you install the game from ignite I suggest you uninstall and reinstall by using aeria website. Or one of the mirror provided. Most of the time ignite doesn't work for most players. So I suggest them to install from aeria website, make sure to turn off firewall and anti-virus. In order to install 100% completely without any files being missing or blocked. Other information can be viewed here : Trouble with Scarlet Blade Installation

SB with window 8

miki379
I currently play this game on Windows 8, I don't know if this has been posted anywhere else, but for anyone wanting to play on windows 8, what I did was :

1. right click the shortcut on your desktop
2. click properties
3. then compatibility
4. check the box that says " run in compatibility mode "
5. select "Windows 7"
6. Apply

then have fun playing SB on windows 8

My video card is not compatible with this game

Here you go: Video Card

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about the game

Guide for beginners

How to

Which server is the best for new players
I recommend you choose a server that say [Recommend], meaning it has low volume of players. If you like a large community pvp constantlythat I consider Valkyrie. If you like friendly and such then choose Venus.

What class is the best or overpower right now?
First off no class is overpower or the best. It is how you play. You can be a noob whipper and beat up a gear defender by luck. Choose what you like and try it out. Ask for other players to help you with build or recommend you on gears and skills.

The gold spammer are annoying why can't the GM do something about it
GM are constantly banning them, but they can always create new character and do the same thing. To get rid of the bots, click on them and add to rival list, or push H and put them as rival and the click the block box.

I have a bug or glitch regarding my character. GM where are you?
They are busy. You can report to them by sending a Ticket

skull12580:
It might be fair to note the glitch that makes characters "disappear" that is:

Make sure you are on the correct server; right click the server; refresh the servers; and, if all else fails, send in a ticket.

I keep disconnecting every so minutes
We all already experience this. The GM know this as well, check out this thread Disconnecting Issue

They need to change the item mall
I agree, no lottery box please. Please post your idea or opinion here Item Mall

What Side is the Best? What is the Difference?
None, both side is good in their unique way. Free Knights outnumber the RG if you want to know in all server. The difference is the NPC name (some of them), the colors, and the story.

Why can't RG/Free Knights stop spamming cluster in PVP or in caergate?
Why you use it and then complain the other side? Just sell the cluster and get 10s from it. If they use it, then don't get mad. Just play the game and have fun. They using it cause they don't know its worth money and then you can sit there and laugh at why they can't make gold in this game.

How to make gold?
Dungeon, quest, sell cluster and useless item. Sell rare gears. Sell AP items. Grind.

When will they release the cap level?
They will announce it soon. Be patient.

Is this Open beta and is it full release?
Yes this is open beta, no it is not a full release.

Have a question that you feel people need answer too put it on forum and I'll post it up under your name. So they can know who to thank too after countless hours of searching for answer.

Have a private question, then feel free to send a mail. I will reply to only serious question about the game. I may or may not know all the answer but I will do my best to help you.:
Adasuna
Advertisement

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:50 pm   Last edited by Adasuna on Aug 27, 2013 9:27 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Thanks for helping the players. Have fun ingame.

marcLonggun

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:57 pm   Last edited by marcLonggun on Apr 18, 2013 11:43 pm. Edited 8 times in total
Heres other various Links and information as well, so that we may use this as a 1stop shop for all links
Pet Exp Requirements, time to level, other various information

TheNinjaKitten wrote:

lestat_anil wrote:

GMLeo wrote:

Superman0X wrote:

Also, About wanting to change servers or loggin into the incorrect server, if you find you can not switch servers by clicking the enter button after selecting the correct server, you can double click it instead to force the client to switch to that server, I find myself that the enter button never works for me so I double click

marcLonggun

PostedApr 11, 2013 8:59 pm
-reserved for future links

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:01 pm   Last edited by skull12580 on Apr 11, 2013 9:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
It might be fair to note the glitch that makes characters "disappear" that is:

Make sure you are on the correct server; right click the server; refresh the servers; and, if all else fails, send in a ticket.

Also, marc, I think it would be more beneficial to link to those posts instead of quoting them completely.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:01 pm   Last edited by Adasuna on Apr 13, 2013 8:38 pm. Edited 8 times in total
Why is the Sentinel censor? Isn't she 18?
Superman0X wrote:
6. Scarlet Blade is a mature game. It will not for everyone. If the amount of skin shown in game is an issue, you should try another game. These forums are not the place for discussion/debate over this issue. Attempts to debate, protest, or complain about these issues are not allowed.  

Superman link

verdohan

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
verdohan
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:07 pm
Nice thread, very informative!

gbarbay

Rank 0
gbarbay
PostedApr 13, 2013 8:58 pm
Very good info. But I do have one question.

None, both side is good in their unique way. Free Knights outnumber the RG if you want to know in all server. The difference is the NPC name (some of them), the colors, and the story.  

I only play one faction, but my understanding from other forum posts is that the story is the same no matter which faction you play. Is that not so?

marcLonggun

PostedApr 13, 2013 9:17 pm
gbarbay wrote:
Very good info. But I do have one question.

I only play one faction, but my understanding from other forum posts is that the story is the same no matter which faction you play. Is that not so?  

that is true, however the lore posted on the website is different, if you want to read the web-lore u can do so Here
Theres also the full story of how everything started Here

Pet Exp /Calc Thread<p> Valk FK Bike Rally<p>Maravain - Medic Valkyrie FK

Bearnyu

Rank 0
Bearnyu
PostedApr 20, 2013 5:31 pm

windows 8

i was able to play the game just fine on windows 8 before the maintenance on monday

did something they fix make it unplayable?