khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:30 am

Has the server been moved?

Havn't played for a while, logs in 5 days after.
Havn't played for a while, logs in 5 days after, Results: double ping, teleports occasionaly(like every **** 5th second) AND i repeat, AND don't tell me it's the servers, i've played with "Full" aka red status, server alot before, and i've never teleported nor had this high ping so often.
Advertisement

b4d1

Rank 0
b4d1
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:37 am
MAMA!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:41 am
while I'm not entirely sure if the servers were indeed moved, there is a possibility that they were.

1 day before the maintenance, DK Online was also having a maintenance. And that maintenance was confirmed for moving the servers to a different location. Now as for us, I'm not sure if they are doing the same thing, but given the circumstances from DKO, there is still a likely hood.

I'll try to find out what really happened from a GM later and I'll let you know if I find out anything.

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:45 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
while I'm not entirely sure if the servers were indeed moved, there is a possibility that they were.

1 day before the maintenance, DK Online was also having a maintenance. And that maintenance was confirmed for moving the servers to a different location. Now as for us, I'm not sure if they are doing the same thing, but given the circumstances from DKO, there is still a likely hood.

I'll try to find out what really happened from a GM later and I'll let you know if I find out anything.  

Thank you sir, also i think i'l be off from AVA since it looks like the numbers of ******* have increased.

lottoqq

Rank 2
lottoqq
PostedApr 11, 2013 11:53 am

Re: Has the server been moved?

khoieieralle wrote:
Havn't played for a while, logs in 5 days after, Results: double ping, teleports occasionaly(like every **** 5th second) AND i repeat, AND don't tell me it's the servers, i've played with "Full" aka red status, server alot before, and i've never teleported nor had this high ping so often.  

they moved servers in GARAGE!! -.- and i love this thread ----> http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1953003

xNandes

Rank 1
xNandes
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Re: Has the server been moved?

khoieieralle wrote:

The server was moved to Brazil.

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:24 pm
so what.. umad or something

Troll [On] Off

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

khoieieralle

Rank 1
khoieieralle
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:29 pm
zReMotay wrote:
so what.. umad or something

Troll [On] Off  

just me or fanboi of that mmohut guy o.o

.Potpourri

Rank 3
.Potpourri
PostedApr 11, 2013 1:13 pm
b4d1 wrote:

rofl

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
PostedApr 11, 2013 1:18 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

THIS IS ZIGGY, SIGNING OFF.