misterbabylon

Rank 0
misterbabylon
PostedApr 16, 2013 11:17 pm
Exactly that... the FKs have a mindset otherwise doomed for failure. XD

You can't fight coordination with masses... Even the Zerg are pretty coordinated.

Now in other news, how on Narak do you level a full support medic?! I'm built entirely for pvp support, and I'm just crying from the speed. Still freaking 22!!
Advertisement

Pelecinus

Rank 0
Pelecinus
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:58 am
misterbabylon wrote:
Now in other news, how on Narak do you level a full support medic?! I'm built entirely for pvp support, and I'm just crying from the speed. Still freaking 22!!  

Well, the easy way is to level normally with a hybrid or battle medic, then do a skill reset when you hit higher level. Since that involves buying the skill reset from the AP store or from another player, that's not really in my realm of possibility, but that's just because I don't really have the money to spend :/

Still, that's the easy way. Otherwise, I recommend finding someone willing to do lots of grinding with you, preferably a whipper who can fly through Mereholt or Caergate mobs. They'd especially be willing to do so if you let them keep most or all of the loot in exchange for heals and buffs.

IGN: Andromeda FK: Vespi - lvl 27 medic; Andromeda RG: Pelecinus - lvl 27 medic

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 17, 2013 2:31 am
fallengod26 wrote:
I look at all posts. I like checking on other guild posts to see how they do things. I gotta learn new stuff being a leader. As i was browsing i saw that Vix got 2 of our good Free Knights PvPers to reroll on the RG side to join their guild. I for one believe thats why Vix wanted to get a fan following on the Free Knights side. To make "friends". I just think Vix wants to ninja our PvPers for they side. It might of changed but it was posted that she got 2 of our good ones to reroll and their recruitment is closed. I dont know about you guys but its a little sad that the RG can not make strong PvPers but steal the good ones from the Free Knights's. Thats just my opinion. make yours. pease discuss it here.  

Oh petite.. petite... you never grow tired do you. :p

These players are simply tired of the Free Knights side, due to the majority being terrible and there's nothing but drama. This was their own decision, in fact I actually hate to see them leave Free Knights as there is barely any competition as is, aside from Hentai or zergs. I don't have to ninja your good PvP'ers. I hope you will actually GET some pvpers. We have good pvpers, haven't you noticed that your guild is chanceless? See you in caers, my darling love petite. Our medics love killing you.

<3

chris.aeria

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
chris.aeria
PostedApr 17, 2013 7:29 am
As for me, I'm not in Murmaider. I don't think they'd want me, since I tend to concentrate more on PvE than PvP. I enjoy Caergate, but not the BGs, which I tend to avoid.

I respect what Murmaider is doing, and I think morale has improved immensely in RG over the last week or so. They are definitely a huge part of the reason why. Before they started making a big push to organize things, we were constantly getting ganked and humiliated by your overwhelming forces. There were days that RGs pretty much couldn't leave the base. I don't think it's reversed now. I think we hold our own.

But it's not just them. We communicate a lot better as a faction than we used to. We aid others, often unasked. Caergate has always been one of my favorite places, even in CBT, and it's gotten more fun than ever.

I'm your typical loner SW most of the time. I do a lot of scouting and the Free Knights groups drive right on past me often, so then I slip up behind and ... distract ... your rear guard. Usually that distraction ends up with someone's dog tags on the ground. Sometimes it's mine. Sometimes it isn't. I'm high enough level now that I could make Caergate very unenjoyable for your lowbies hunting Scarabs, but I don't. The Brawlers now...that's a different story.

Anyway, see you around. It's always fun. I'll happily 1v1 just about anyone, even those that I know will kick my butt. I learn from the 1v1s, probably more from the ones I lose than the ones I win, and it helps me improve as a PvPer.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: Guardian - Name: Balina

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 3:05 pm
akrstella wrote:
fallengod26 wrote:
I look at all posts. I like checking on other guild posts to see how they do things. I gotta learn new stuff being a leader. As i was browsing i saw that Vix got 2 of our good Free Knights PvPers to reroll on the RG side to join their guild. I for one believe thats why Vix wanted to get a fan following on the Free Knights side. To make "friends". I just think Vix wants to ninja our PvPers for they side. It might of changed but it was posted that she got 2 of our good ones to reroll and their recruitment is closed. I dont know about you guys but its a little sad that the RG can not make strong PvPers but steal the good ones from the Free Knights's. Thats just my opinion. make yours. pease discuss it here.  

Oh petite.. petite... you never grow tired do you. :p

These players are simply tired of the Free Knights side, due to the majority being terrible and there's nothing but drama. This was their own decision, in fact I actually hate to see them leave Free Knights as there is barely any competition as is, aside from Hentai or zergs. I don't have to ninja your good PvP'ers. I hope you will actually GET some pvpers. We have good pvpers, haven't you noticed that your guild is chanceless? See you in caers, my darling love petite. Our medics love killing you.

<3  

well Vix... Vix... Vix... hope you hold onto your medics. simply put. wat drew the GMs to the one player that got banned on our side. Its happening to your side too. see you in Caergate <3