pkmasterz

Rank 0
pkmasterz
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:18 pm
D: what about me? Why do i always get killed on sight even when don't attack first almost all the time? I'm just a harmless medic D: haha

<center></center>
Advertisement

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:11 pm
pkmasterz wrote:
D: what about me? Why do i always get killed on sight even when don't attack first almost all the time? I'm just a harmless medic D: haha  

It's... a Sharrog thing. You're a great Free Knights medic and I compliment you, so he gets jealous. And he forces us to hunt you down asap because you might get us all killed. u_u <3<3<3

FoxiVix (SE)/ViciouxVix (DE)
<Murmaider>

FoxiVix PvP Take 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfFKs_GAwXg
FoxiVix PvP Take 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcLFYE7Gklk

Retired.

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:57 pm
I'm offended that I wasn't listed as one of your friends. I retract my statement about re-rolling! </3.

Syndicate Guild Leader

tavish80

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:13 pm
akrstella wrote:
I'm nearly up 24 hours. I'm such a nerd, so I'm unable to read the wall of text. But I got the general idea.

Let me explain my caersgate behavior.

I roam with sharrog. (Medics can't solo, so he comes with me or he has nothing to do.)
Ends up being me and sharrog versus usually more than 4 people in the end, so someone in the guild is like "got a spot?". Constantly get outnumbered and we usually end up becoming a group of 6 roaming around. We -usually- kill most of the players we see in caersgate until it becomes empty. (Yes a lot of ganking is involved, but it's a faction versus faction war in a very small map. No other choice.)

So we end up standing in front of your base, because all the other areas are completely empty. We see lowbs leveling, we like to enforce RG domination in caers so we kill any enemies on sight. No, we don't take pride in farming lowbs nor does it make us feel l33t, if anyone thinks that our mentality swings that way.

A) If you don't kill lowbs, they eventually stack up to overwhelm you.
B) Lowbs attack you anyway, one stun or whipper pull is enough to make you wipe when 29s start to pop up.
C) Enemy faction, they would do the same. believe me. We're just active enough to repeatedly do it.
D) They call for help from 29s, so we get some nice fights going on.
E) Free points, why not?

Aside from that, I've chatted with a lot of Free Knights's. A lot of them are very nice folks. And I've befriended some. Often we meet up at the titan core for some duels.
The night you're referring to is, the day I was hanging out with Incognitus. I found Luciora's stream and we were chatting for a bit as him and Kryptlin were going to a do a duel.
So you approached, and naturally I kill you because in the past you've talked a lot of rubbish. So why not?

Yes, I've ambushed Free Knights's twice, or perhaps 3 times. For pure laughter. surrounded by 10 enemies. use 3 aoe ults. Fun isn't it? We'd have to kill each other sometime.
Now, an action like this provides us with a laugh. But it gives, maybe what. 200 ranking points? 10 people. I'd say, 12~20 per person. (group of 6). So if you consider this feeding, keep in mind. I lose 88 rank points per death, 200 means nothing. I rather feast on lowbies than 'abuse' my friendship with any free knights for a lousy few hundred ranking points.

If I see any of my 'friends', eg. for example JennaJohnson or Junior alone. Trying to PvP solo I will give them that privilege as solo pvping in such a small map is a pain in the ***. A friend enjoying himself > 20 rank points.

Now, our area chat is usually full of laughter about you. But I don't want to go there, but you really need to calm down because you're making yourself look 'silly' and it's a shame to see the guild leader of one of Free Knights's biggest guilds go down that road. So petite, just be mature about it. We have our differences and I don't consider you as a friend, so yes I will kill you when I see you and sometimes the other way around. This isn't a crime, so please stop the ranting and enjoy the game. Smile

And about Titan, you seem to have a misconception about the definition of 'pissed'. Whenever Free Knights's get titan, I prefer one of the guilds I like to get the kill. I remember saying. "Aw **** petiteangel got it. Sad". Does this seem pissed to you or are you trolling? Don't worry, aside from being a little disappointed that my rival got some blue enchantment stones I'm not pissed. I'm actually the loud obnoxious one to spam 'lol' in capslock in guild chat all day. Brighten up.

Enjoy your day petite and thanks for the kind words Samadhi see you all around, if this game will last.

Vix.  

I completely agree with your attitude there is no scope to dispute it. However, the trend that has developed with your desperation to seek a fan following will be a problem in the long run.

some weaklings or generic brown nose kind of players will mess up the clean fun that it otherwise could be. If I were you i would keep things exciting and clean vs teaming with informers and azzkissers.

I know ure play style in and out, we both know where you stand. Keep it clean ..Happy hunting

Roar

Succubus88

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Succubus88
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:23 pm
mah, think that all troubles end when someone will reveal the right builds of chars, i've already tryed 5 with all combo of sets :l
Roar, i think i like you even more than my whip xD
Succubus

iampirater2

Rank 0
iampirater2
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:58 am
akrstella wrote:

If I see any of my 'friends', eg. for example JennaJohnson or Junior alone. Trying to PvP solo I will give them that privilege as solo pvping in such a small map is a pain in the ***. A friend enjoying himself > 20 rank points.

Vix.  
just LOOK AT IT! LOL my name is in it! see? btw vix, u pissed me yesterday:( when i'm trying to grind from mob and ur team killed me several times xD, **** I was like: f**k ,i'll solo trying to suicide in them base! all end up I got 2 monster kill LOL

diestarocky

Rank 0
diestarocky
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:08 pm
we are outnumbered but never outmatched.
never back down
-UtongNiHudas

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:27 pm
I look at all posts. I like checking on other guild posts to see how they do things. I gotta learn new stuff being a leader. As i was browsing i saw that Vix got 2 of our good Free Knights PvPers to reroll on the RG side to join their guild. I for one believe thats why Vix wanted to get a fan following on the Free Knights side. To make "friends". I just think Vix wants to ninja our PvPers for they side. It might of changed but it was posted that she got 2 of our good ones to reroll and their recruitment is closed. I dont know about you guys but its a little sad that the RG can not make strong PvPers but steal the good ones from the Free Knights's. Thats just my opinion. make yours. pease discuss it here.

gnc88

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 7:46 pm
My 2 cents... I'm a Free Knights. Being a Free Knights, we have the numbers but lack coordination. Can the big Free Knights guilds work something out? Does Free Knights need a supreme leader?

Last night, i experienced an epic PvP failure. Free Knights controlling 66% of Caer and we get screwed by RG for Titan. RG was much smaller in number but their teamwork looked solid.

Perhaps something from Sun Tzu can teach us a thing or two.

p/s. I just a nobody in the game but i do want Free Knights to be successful Very Happy

Cheers
Twisty

Succubus88

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Succubus88
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:43 pm
Free Knights with a supreme leader? This is pathetic xD Read description of faction
Ppls just need to know how to build theyr char, wich skill improove, what set to choose, not all kind of arguments like "everyone build theyr char has they want and they like" **** xD isn't in this way that work on any game even if someone wanna illude you to. Only thing that miss Free Knights actually is "Informations". Since who know "how to" don't share it, we will keep see those situation where 60 vs 20, win 20. Couse when we are without those "20" that know how to build char we rock, even without a "commander"
... commander... supreme leader... rofl...