fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:31 am

The PvP in caergate

wats going on???
im making this thread to talk about the Free Knights RG alliances that are going on in caergate. if you are good and keep going at the RG they dont like you for some unknown reason. if you dont constantly go for them they will leave you alone. but havent we learned that if you just stand there next to vix group when they dont attack. you gonna bring other Free Knights to that area and feed him RP. he has ambused us two time from wat i remember. soo wats going on???? and Vix and Sharrog it realy shows your immaturity when i try to find out wat makes you soo mad at me and i get no response. or you say "i just dont like your attitude". and why is it that there are soo many Vix butt kissers on the Free Knights side??? just thought i would bring this topic up cuz dont seem like its a topic outside in game chat. Since all SB players can see this i wanna know wat your take is. Oh and i know you pissed at me for taking Titan from you RG when im there soo Razz but the rivalry is fun. i dont put on a facade like vix does when he comes to the Free Knights side on his Sentinel alt to say i dunno recuit allies or wat not. maybe its to get the comments hes not getting on the RG? yall are fools to fall for it. i think yall just like feeding him points cuz at the beggining he farmed the lowbies for his rank points. but he is strong very strong i wont deny that but woot. oh and i dont mind you focusing soo hard on killing me vix when im in the group. you too sharrog. but i just love to ulti you sharrog and make you group run off a bit so you can regen your SP. bring it on!!!

oh and its me PetiteAngel. Goddess guild leader. Goddess guild the one yall hunt 24/7 and hate, Murmaider XD
Advertisement

FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:17 pm   Last edited by FearSky on Apr 11, 2013 12:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Who could resist killing u walking up to us without armor on lol

SamadhiSL

Rank 0
SamadhiSL
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:22 pm
I am a Free Knight and I am deeply thankful that PvPers as active as Vix and the rest of Murmaider crew are on the Royal Guards side.
I appreciate the continual motivation to develop my skill even when I feel like slacking off at a personal level.
I keep seeing more active Royal Guards in PvP which pleases me and motivates me as well. I look forward to getting back into Caergate and the Battlegrounds as soon as possible.

-- Shakti

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 1:29 pm
SamadhiSL wrote:
I am a Free Knight and I am deeply thankful that PvPers as active as Vix and the rest of Murmaider crew are on the Royal Guards side.
I appreciate the continual motivation to develop my skill even when I feel like slacking off at a personal level.
I keep seeing more active Royal Guards in PvP which pleases me and motivates me as well. I look forward to getting back into Caergate and the Battlegrounds as soon as possible.

-- Shakti  

yes i agree completly. i was just ranting cuz i got a little irritated. but yall are truly awesome at keeping the PVP alive in there.

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:15 pm
I'm nearly up 24 hours. I'm such a nerd, so I'm unable to read the wall of text. But I got the general idea.

Let me explain my caersgate behavior.

I roam with sharrog. (Medics can't solo, so he comes with me or he has nothing to do.)
Ends up being me and sharrog versus usually more than 4 people in the end, so someone in the guild is like "got a spot?". Constantly get outnumbered and we usually end up becoming a group of 6 roaming around. We -usually- kill most of the players we see in caersgate until it becomes empty. (Yes a lot of ganking is involved, but it's a faction versus faction war in a very small map. No other choice.)

So we end up standing in front of your base, because all the other areas are completely empty. We see lowbs leveling, we like to enforce RG domination in caers so we kill any enemies on sight. No, we don't take pride in farming lowbs nor does it make us feel l33t, if anyone thinks that our mentality swings that way.

A) If you don't kill lowbs, they eventually stack up to overwhelm you.
B) Lowbs attack you anyway, one stun or whipper pull is enough to make you wipe when 29s start to pop up.
C) Enemy faction, they would do the same. believe me. We're just active enough to repeatedly do it.
D) They call for help from 29s, so we get some nice fights going on.
E) Free points, why not?

Aside from that, I've chatted with a lot of Free Knights's. A lot of them are very nice folks. And I've befriended some. Often we meet up at the titan core for some duels.
The night you're referring to is, the day I was hanging out with Incognitus. I found Luciora's stream and we were chatting for a bit as him and Kryptlin were going to a do a duel.
So you approached, and naturally I kill you because in the past you've talked a lot of rubbish. So why not?

Yes, I've ambushed Free Knights's twice, or perhaps 3 times. For pure laughter. surrounded by 10 enemies. use 3 aoe ults. Fun isn't it? We'd have to kill each other sometime.
Now, an action like this provides us with a laugh. But it gives, maybe what. 200 ranking points? 10 people. I'd say, 12~20 per person. (group of 6). So if you consider this feeding, keep in mind. I lose 88 rank points per death, 200 means nothing. I rather feast on lowbies than 'abuse' my friendship with any free knights for a lousy few hundred ranking points.

If I see any of my 'friends', eg. for example JennaJohnson or Junior alone. Trying to PvP solo I will give them that privilege as solo pvping in such a small map is a pain in the ***. A friend enjoying himself > 20 rank points.

Now, our area chat is usually full of laughter about you. But I don't want to go there, but you really need to calm down because you're making yourself look 'silly' and it's a shame to see the guild leader of one of Free Knights's biggest guilds go down that road. So petite, just be mature about it. We have our differences and I don't consider you as a friend, so yes I will kill you when I see you and sometimes the other way around. This isn't a crime, so please stop the ranting and enjoy the game. :)

And about Titan, you seem to have a misconception about the definition of 'pissed'. Whenever Free Knights's get titan, I prefer one of the guilds I like to get the kill. I remember saying. "Aw **** petiteangel got it. :(". Does this seem pissed to you or are you trolling? Don't worry, aside from being a little disappointed that my rival got some blue enchantment stones I'm not pissed. I'm actually the loud obnoxious one to spam 'lol' in capslock in guild chat all day. Brighten up.

Enjoy your day petite and thanks for the kind words Samadhi see you all around, if this game will last.

Vix.

Yyore

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Yyore
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:28 pm
I gotta admit, Vix and his team are the only reason pvp'ing in Caergate is fun, especially when he tries to gank Hera from behind from time to time :p

On break

akrstella

Rank 2
akrstella
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:31 pm
Yyore wrote:
I gotta admit, Vix and his team are the only reason pvp'ing in Caergate is fun, especially when he tries to gank Hera from behind from time to time :p  

Often fails miserably (stunned 100 to 0%) but it never ceases to amuse me. I think I might be a masochist.

Off for tonight. Goodnight!

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:33 pm
Got you vix. i dont realy know the interworkings of your guild or faction. so for me to have made such an immature assumption about you was well dumb. but yeah in a post above i have said sry for the rantings. but dont think we not still rivals 3:<. i will get you and you guys. and i hope to duel krypt and hotpocket someday for real. but you guys have fun out there too. and again dont take my angry rant for how i feal about you guys. my guild know i "hate" you. but not in such a harsh way. you make us stratagize and strengthen our Arkanas. well cya in caergate.

You will bow before your Goddesses RG >: D

FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedApr 12, 2013 5:44 pm
Upset now, i personaly would like u 1on1 with as a fellow sent and i wasnt on that list Sad

~Yeri

fallengod26

Rank 0
PostedApr 13, 2013 11:00 am
FearSky wrote:
Upset now, i personaly would like u 1on1 with as a fellow sent and i wasnt on that list Sad

~Yeri  

i wanna duel you too. you wasnt on the list cuz you dont kill me as much as those 2 XD. but im up for it