CptZeracki

Rank 0
CptZeracki
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:22 am

Attention All RGs!!

All RGs that are lvl 20-25 that do Turnpike. Please start going for the chests and not just trying to stop Free Knights from getting theirs, lose out on alot of loot and still lose anyway. Not only are u making BG boring your stopping alot of ppl from completing quests.
Advertisement

FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedApr 11, 2013 1:14 pm
sucks, might be alot of first timers in TP, Try spaming in area chat to follow u or direct them to Left box first

CptZeracki

Rank 0
CptZeracki
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:46 pm
I tried 3 time since I thought they were new to TP but to no avail OTL. Havent been back since.

FearSky

Rank 0
FearSky
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:39 pm
oo well it gets better Come join me in 29 we dnt mess around,was a good game we just won after collecting all the boxes ofc,

ianuk746

Rank 0
ianuk746
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:14 pm
While were talking about chests I would also like to mention one thing that kind of bothers me. After playing a lot of Turnpike matches I've noticed that the side who is slower at destroying chests is the one who ends up with the point lead. I'm not sure if that's because they believe that they need the point advantage because they aren't as fast or if it's just a balancing issue but wouldn't it make much more sense if the points balanced out equally when chests were destroyed? There have been several matches that we as RG have lost by about 3 points because Free Knights destroyed their chests second. I don't know if a lot of other people have noticed this or mentioned it before so I figured I would get that out there.

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 15, 2013 6:52 pm
It's possible to get all the boxes and still prevent the other faction from getting boxes. Your faction has the right idea, it's just poorly executed it seems. I don't get the whole let them break the box first thing etc etc. If it was in my control, I wouldn't be letting the enemy faction get boxes for free. Ideally, you want to get the loot for your faction and prevent the other faction from getting the loot. Maybe that only makes sense to me though.

Syndicate Guild Leader

ianuk746

Rank 0
ianuk746
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:24 pm
Auroura wrote:
It's possible to get all the boxes and still prevent the other faction from getting boxes. Your faction has the right idea, it's just poorly executed it seems. I don't get the whole let them break the box first thing etc etc. If it was in my control, I wouldn't be letting the enemy faction get boxes for free. Ideally, you want to get the loot for your faction and prevent the other faction from getting the loot. Maybe that only makes sense to me though.  

See that's how I thought it worked too. The first time I played a Turnpike match we won because we had a large force of people protecting our middle chest while small groups of people went out to try and break the side chests. We didn't break all of their chests but we got their two side chests and managed to keep two of ours in tact. Every match since then everyone just gets chests for free.

Auroura

Rank 1
PostedApr 15, 2013 7:50 pm
At least you've witnessed that. The most we've done is have one party go to the right. Rest of faction goes left. One party gets right box. Then goes to middle box. Then everyone collapses on the left box to stop people from getting it. But that doesn't seem to work much now, the left box generally gets broken before we get there in time. I've never actually thought of doing it the way you mentioned. Will look into this.

Syndicate Guild Leader

CptZeracki

Rank 0
CptZeracki
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:24 am
ianuk746 wrote:
Auroura wrote:

See that's how I thought it worked too. The first time I played a Turnpike match we won because we had a large force of people protecting our middle chest while small groups of people went out to try and break the side chests. We didn't break all of their chests but we got their two side chests and managed to keep two of ours in tact. Every match since then everyone just gets chests for free.  

All low lvls seem to be doing that, and have been doing that for a bit, (mostly alts of high lvls ofcourse xD) but it still doesnt work, one team may get 1 more side chest than the other, but rarely ever all 3, and the middle chest even more so. Done every TP since lvl 20 and in the end both factions lose on loot. Thats why I like playing on my 29s. We get chests, then battle it out xD