hellguardianv3

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2013 1:35 am

Help me please

i dont know ho to apply those inventory and all,and i cant beat cherry too..please help me ,and tell me a tutorial please to apply those inventroy
Advertisement

crystalorbie

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:47 am
Are you looking for a way to use vials and whatnot in battle?

Hmm...

Try pressing the 'I' key (default for bag if you didn't change it) or click the bag icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

When your inventory opens, look for the item you wish to set, and much like you'd set a new skill, hold the left click on your mouse and drag the item to the hotkey button you want to bind it to.

Do note that, as far as I can tell, the top row doesn't naturally have keyboard shortcuts on it, so use the first two rows for anything you want in battle, and the top for out of battle stuff to right click on, like sitting. (thats just my recommendation, to each their own, after all)

Oh, if an item or skill is already on the hotbar somewhere, and you want to move it, simply do the click and drag method on that icon from one slot to another, there's no need to have the inventory or skill menus open.

If anyone notices anything I missed, or simply wants to correct any misinformation I have, please add it.

Shin_li

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 9:15 am

equipment won't apply

I clicked on the icon for some equipment in my bag, and instead of going to the equipment screen for the character it vanished!

crystalorbie

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 1:22 pm
The 'bag' icon ('I' key) is for inventory and the 'char'[acter] icon ('C' key) is for character status and equipment.

Do note that by default you should be able to move active menus around by click and dragging the top of the menu around, like a window in Windows. (the character and inventory menus open one on top of each other)

Shin_li

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 1:43 pm
What I mean is i saw the equipment in the inventory bag, but when I clicked on it, it vanished, period. It's not in inventory, or on the characvter

crystalorbie

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 5:16 pm
Ok, this might be a bug, but I'll try to suggest one last thing in case it isn't.

Open up the character menu, and look in the upper right corner of the equipment area.

See the buttons labeled 'gear' 'gear2' and 'cstm'? try clicking on 'gear2' and 'cstm' to see if your gear ended up there.

My guess is it equipped the gear upon right clicking it, but for whatever reason, it equipped to one of the other sets instead.

Apparently you can equip gear to your current set from the inventory menu by right clicking it, and it'll even swap out currently equipped stuff with no problem. (left clicking did nothing, but threatens to destroy it if I click and drag it out of the menu box)

I do hope your gear isn't lost, so good luck.

Shin_li

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2013 5:22 pm
Did check them, so it must be a bug. I'll just start a new character and try again

alwaniputri22

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2013 1:45 am
I can't find her

Jenesp

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2013 5:56 am
FreeLancer0_0 wrote:
i know but i cant kill her.... died everytime i try.... i'm shadow walker  

i battled as weel then i saw you can press the number 2 or 3 for better fire power and it worked