Author Message

iSkyRawr

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
17
Location
Croatia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:27 am

Ping?

Pings are to high!
i have noticed on EU server that my ping goes from 29-32 above 100 and i cant lower it down, i saw so many ppl got high ping also, so is it my problem with network status or server?

need your answers fast:)

thank you
Advertisement

4lexpk

Rank 4
4lexpk
Joined
15 Aug 2012
Posts
2407
Location
Israel
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:30 am
Server has too much people playing in it.

that's why i play at morning times when all the servers are "Free" or "Normal" T_T

iSkyRawr

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
17
Location
Croatia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:32 am
then soldier front 2 has to come fast!

lottoqq

Rank 2
lottoqq
Joined
07 Nov 2012
Posts
603
Location
Italy
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:31 am

Re: Ping?

Pings are to high!
iSkyRawr wrote:
i have noticed on EU server that my ping goes from 29-32 above 100 and i cant lower it down, i saw so many ppl got high ping also, so is it my problem with network status or server?

need your answers fast:)

thank you  


to ti je kad placas skupi internet a bobijes pojacan modem od 90-tih STRASNO!!

ImSnaes

Rank 3
ImSnaes
Joined
09 Feb 2013
Posts
1146
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:34 am

Re: Ping?

Pings are to high!
lottoqq wrote:
iSkyRawr wrote:
i have noticed on EU server that my ping goes from 29-32 above 100 and i cant lower it down, i saw so many ppl got high ping also, so is it my problem with network status or server?

need your answers fast:)

thank you  


to ti je kad placas skupi internet a bobijes pojacan modem od 90-tih STRASNO!!  


LOL.

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
Joined
01 Jan 2012
Posts
971
Location
Neigh United States
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:47 am
iSkyRawr wrote:
then soldier front 2 has to come fast!  
Yeah, that release should level things out a bit. Very Happy

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

iSkyRawr

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
17
Location
Croatia
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:02 pm
ImSnaes wrote:
lottoqq wrote:
iSkyRawr wrote:
i have noticed on EU server that my ping goes from 29-32 above 100 and i cant lower it down, i saw so many ppl got high ping also, so is it my problem with network status or server?

need your answers fast:)

thank you  


to ti je kad placas skupi internet a bobijes pojacan modem od 90-tih STRASNO!!  


LOL.  




pozaliti cu se na to onda, zato sto sam probao speed test i da mi 4.5mbps, a neznam koliko sam u ugovoru uzeo, trebam vidjet, a i sam znas da u hrvatskoj samo varaju

lolloolol

Rank 3
lolloolol
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
1120
Location
United Kingdom
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:12 pm
i'm having problem only in NA server 130 ping now no more 99 Sad

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
Joined
02 Jul 2012
Posts
4438
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:43 pm
lolloolol wrote:
i'm having problem only in NA server 130 ping now no more 99 Sad  


99 ping...dafu'q???
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: