flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:43 am
Actually you'd be better off levelling your SS since its much easier to lvl.At 71 you'd be able to grind at MP easily and grind at MSMF too.Also you can solo lowerlvl dungeons range when you reach 90 or even 86 which makes it super fast

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Just want to get one character to 90 :(

All of mine at ~70
walmazi wrote:
Hello Grand Fantasia forumers! I am seeking assistance in knowing how to level from 71 to 90.

At the moment I have three characters:
72 DMON = duoxie
70 SS = MilkySky
69 DS = Laboni

Honestly, I really don't care which one to level, but which one would be a fun class to have at 90? And how to level from 71+? T_T

In terms of investment money, I have 45k gold I can invest in a character. Someone mentioned before to get SS to Hawkeye then sell PT to make money but I am double checking.

In terms of gear I have already;
SS has 65 set, 70/60 sword and 50 bow.
DMON has 70 set, 63 orange staff for eye of truth, 67 relic.
DS has 60 sword, 66 sword and 50 bow.  

Are you planning to attempt enjoying "PVP" at 90?
If so, don't bother with your SS.

DMN and DS have a much better outcome at 90 than SS in PVP by a very large margin. While yes SS doesn't suck.. you probably won't enjoy HE as much as you did SS in PVP.

If however you're planning to just, enjoy the "PVE" of this game then any class would be viable. SS is a grinding machine, though, but DS and DMN isn't that far behind. I would suggest to not grind alone once you're able to grind in MPT.

As a SS, make a Proph friend who is also leveling.
As a DS, make a DMN friend who is also leveling.
As a DMN, make a friend who grinds fast.

However as a DS/WS you can sell/do leeches for PT/BFR/FT at 90. So there is that.
And you can troll hard in PVP.
And be a broken class.
And be OP.
And make everyone rage.

>_________>

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2013 10:17 am
Kalash I'm a 70 DS too.
May i ask why you recommend a DMN to lvl with? Also what is the best class to duo MSMF/MPT with?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 12, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you

I have made up my mind. I will level my demonologist. The idea of selling PT on a WS sounds really lucrative tho, especially with the merge coming in a month... probably after I get my PvP sets Razz

For the moment, I'll do daily ACV & PT and gearing up my characters.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 17, 2013 8:28 am

Update

Okay now I have been selling ACV on my SS. It's pretty much at the point where none of them can hope to kill me. Tho via ACV + PT I make 1.9k gold/day. I can sometimes only have time for the 1 hour it takes me to sell ACV.

Now that I have a way to get good gold ingame, what are my priorities? I'm thinking maybe keep selling ACV and slot, fort and prefix my weapons.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 17, 2013 10:06 am
Your priorities should be as follows :
Level DS to 80.
+18 80 sword and +15/18 leech sword
+9 75 pvp set/80 yellow set
Sell PT and earn 2k an hour.
Make your SS totally OP
Enjoy killing nubs in 70 arena

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 28, 2013 2:53 am
Umm hey guys, just want to include an update and a game plan based on what I have done so far.

At the moment I am on the following gear:
70 SS: 70 Sword + 15, 60 Sword +15, 70 bow. Nearly on full explosions. Max Mastery and faction ATs

70 DS: 60 Sword + 9, 66 sword +7 and 66 Bow. No Mastery

72 Dmon: 50 staff (63 staff failed to turn into yellow when I was using it), 50 relic, 70 set.

Now that my SS is pretty much decked out in terms of soloing and selling ACV. I will start putting the gold I make into my DS. After I get the 70 yellow sword and bow for it, I will start grinding masteries on it in APR and also start on it's faction fame. Then I will level it to 80 and get the yellow set and swords as mentioned. 2k/hour is essentially double what I get now, so that sounds like an awesome idea.

Since high level map leveling is fairly fast I plan to powerlevel my demon. In addition to all of this I have started to PvP in 70 arena and already have 12k Saphael hearts in my pocket.

Thank you for advice guys Smile I appreciate it.

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedApr 28, 2013 3:04 am
Not sure whether you planned on doing this anyhow, but when you don't need the 70 yellow bow for your DS (as in you don't need the extra evasion/dmg reduction for whatever reason) the lvl 68 gun 'Bahado's Devilish Gun' is quite useful as it adds +15% hit and +55% critical hit damage.

At times the gun might be more useful to you than the bow, but this is only optional and if you didn't cap crit dmg already.
It's NT though, so you will have to craft it on your DS if you plan on using it.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:09 am
xTsuki wrote:
Not sure whether you planned on doing this anyhow, but when you don't need the 70 yellow bow for your DS (as in you don't need the extra evasion/dmg reduction for whatever reason) the lvl 68 gun 'Bahado's Devilish Gun' is quite useful as it adds +15% hit and +55% critical hit damage.

At times the gun might be more useful to you than the bow, but this is only optional and if you didn't cap crit dmg already.
It's NT though, so you will have to craft it on your DS if you plan on using it.  

Thank you for the suggestion! I'm sure the +15 hit and critical damage will have it's uses. I'm currently training my sprite up to 70, so I will definetly craft it (got my at's so nothing better to spent mats on Razz).