Author Message

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:36 am
Leveling alone is bleh.

What I do to motivate my leveling (not sure if this is everyones way) is try to make a yellow 10 levels above me, so that I have something to look forward to. I also blast dubstep when I'm leveling. @_@ I guess the simplist answer is to set goals for yourself? That's what motivates me, anyhow. It also helps to roleplay a bit. Currently, on Quill, my ranger is a Quincy from Bleach. Makes it seem more fun to me.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2255
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:40 am
Sure Lone!

Thank you for the tips Alicia! Dubstep really does help.

In terms of ACV, only Baha is the problem lol cause of it's slow down curse thing.
Toro gets his occasional kill nothing too deadly. xD

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1046
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:43 am
walmazi wrote:
In terms of ACV, only Baha is the problem lol cause of it's slow down curse thing.
Toro gets his occasional kill nothing too deadly. xD  

Baha is a pain for most class's but mystic, A mystic can just change its form again if Baha turns you into a goblin lol and voila you're good to go again xD

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
449
Location
None of your business Iraq
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:46 am
Chippy how do you deal with the slow?

Ishan what time in GMT are you usually online? Im on from 4:00am to 2:00 pm GMT and 8:00pm to 12:00 am GMT

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1046
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:50 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Chippy how do you deal with the slow?  

Fairly good lol, I just change out of wolf form, Buff my self/remove a negative status from myself and change back into wolf form and kick butt xD

minuzaki

Rank 4
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
1620
Location
Hell. Denmark
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:52 am
lollypopfish wrote:
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Chippy how do you deal with the slow?  

Fairly good lol, I just change out of wolf form, Buff my self/remove a negative status from myself and change back into wolf form and kick butt xD  
The way I deal with Slow is I equip the 65 yellow hammer and Ape Debuff Baha every 8 seconds or so. That, and my relic procs. xD And yea, I clear the negative status as well.

Ishan, dubstep is like...Grinding music. @_@ It's just so good for me.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1046
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:55 am
minuzaki wrote:
The way I deal with Slow is I equip the 65 yellow hammer and Ape Debuff Baha every 8 seconds or so. That, and my relic procs. xD And yea, I clear the negative status as well.  

lol well its not really necessary for me to buff myself/remove the negative status as I can do it fairly fast even with slow. My runs take about 7-9 minutes, Depends on if I decide to one-shot kill myself on Molli xD

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
449
Location
None of your business Iraq
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:00 am
If only DS's could move as fast as mystics @.@

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
1046
Location
In a house in Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:04 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
If only DS's could move as fast as mystics @.@  

That'd be awesome xD haha I'd love that but its not going to happen D: lol

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2255
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedApr 11, 2013 8:26 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Chippy how do you deal with the slow?

Ishan what time in GMT are you usually online? Im on from 4:00am to 2:00 pm GMT and 8:00pm to 12:00 am GMT  


in GMT, I am typically on from from. 8am till 11am GMT. can reach as late as 2pm but by then it's late night here. Fridays not on at all (city!) xD

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: