walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:02 am

Just want to get one character to 90 :(

All of mine at ~70
Hello Grand Fantasia forumers! I am seeking assistance in knowing how to level from 71 to 90.

At the moment I have three characters:
72 DMON = duoxie
70 SS = MilkySky
69 DS = Laboni

Honestly, I really don't care which one to level, but which one would be a fun class to have at 90? And how to level from 71+? T_T

In terms of investment money, I have 45k gold I can invest in a character. Someone mentioned before to get SS to Hawkeye then sell PT to make money but I am double checking.

In terms of gear I have already;
SS has 65 set, 70/60 sword and 50 bow.
DMON has 70 set, 63 orange staff for eye of truth, 67 relic.
DS has 60 sword, 66 sword and 50 bow.
Advertisement

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:57 am
In my opinion, A demon or a DS would be the funnest class to have out of your choice of characters. As to how to level, I suggest doing as many dailies as possible as well as getting dungeon runs.

As for selling PT, Get your DS to WindShadow would be much more efficient for selling PT.

eventually you will be able to get your 80 yellow set for your demon/SS/DS and that will help out loads in dungeon runs but all your weapons/armor etc are excellent at the moment(in my opinion again). If you get over PT there's always ACV to sell as well as creating an alt on another account and running yourself through dungeons to make gold. Getting to level 90 is a long and hard journey and you will need a lot of patience.

Good luck leveling! /o/

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:01 am
Oh I guess I will just stick to dailies and PT ;-; fun fun fun. xD

and okie I guess for now I'll try sellling ACV.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:05 am
walmazi wrote:
Oh I guess I will just stick to dailies and PT ;-; fun fun fun. xD

and okie I guess for now I'll try sellling ACV.  

Dailies are one of the most help fullest things in-game. Without them, I dont think I could have gotten to where I am today and lol PT is always fun ~.~ lol

Good luck! Try a couple of test runs before physically selling it. As of a scale of 1-4(1 being the easiest, 4 being the hardest) in my opinion again for Molli, Toro, Baha and Yanna, I would put Yanna as 1, Baha as 2, Molli at 3 and Toro at 4 due to its triple damage. Another helpful thing would be getting your masteries completed.

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:13 am
Moli - 1
Toro - 2
Yanna - 1
Baha - 4 (That slow pisses me off)
Toro is really easy if your HP is over 13.5k.Also your defense will have to be around 3.7k-4k (With +400 def pot) Toro is dangerous only when it has both buffs on.Its a piece of cake imo. My fastest toro kill with the prank event candy is 53 seconds on my DS

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:15 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Moli - 1
Toro - 2
Yanna - 1
Baha - 4
Toro is really easy if your HP is over 13.5k.Also your defense will have to be around 3.7k-4k (With +400 def pot) Toro is dangerous only when it has both buffs on.Its a piece of cake imo. My fastest toro kill with the prank event candy is 53 seconds on my DS  

Each to their own lol I just found them like that in order in my opinion :3 Also please watch the language on the forums

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:23 am
Chippy that isnt really bad language xD
Ishan you should level your DS.WS ulti at 89 gives enemy defense -6% and damage +7% and it stacks 4 times.So it makes your damage 28% higher and enemy defense 24% lower.OP much? Also WS have 2 DoT's which makes it all the more easy to solo dungeons.If built well at 90 you can solo BFR (140g a run @.@ )

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 6:26 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Chippy that isnt really bad language xD
Ishan you should level your DS.WS ulti at 89 gives enemy defense -6% and damage +7% and it stacks 4 times.So it makes your damage 28% higher and enemy defense 24% lower.OP much? Also WS have 2 DoT's which makes it all the more easy to solo dungeons.If built well at 90 you can solo BFR (140g a run @.@ )  

Yush is may not be, lol, But some people may think it is, so its just for the best :) and also thats a great thing as well ^^

flareblitzkrieg

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:22 am
Eh ishan if we could lvl together since i wanna lvl but lvling alone is boring

~ LoneAssasinn

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedApr 11, 2013 7:26 am
flareblitzkrieg wrote:
Eh ishan if we could lvl together since i wanna lvl but lvling alone is boring

~ LoneAssasinn  

+1 LOL I hate leveling by myself D: I even party with myself just so I feel little bit more popular xD(yes I'm a special child) xD LOL