littlepoohbear

Rank 0
littlepoohbear
PostedApr 18, 2013 5:14 am
I posted in this thread before but just wanted to say its getting better Im not getting disconnected as much as before it still takes a long time to load new maps and the battle zones but what ever you guys have been doing its keep it up thanks

Always be Positive and share the Love
Advertisement

lovelacerules

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2013 8:53 am

Still getting disconnected

As of this post I cannot get past the character selection screen without seeing the message "Mother has disconnected you from the server". I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it has not changed. Whatever got patched, has affected me from logging into my game. I hope this gets fixed because I love to play this game.

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedApr 18, 2013 9:17 am
Is what I describe here a DC?

Just plain Beaver now.

senpaikyo

Rank 0
senpaikyo
PostedApr 19, 2013 4:55 am
i have massive disconnection, i check everything , the antivirus , firewall .. everysingle thing

but it keep comming " mother has disconnected you from server "

silvertemplar66

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:01 am

Re: Still getting disconnected

lovelacerules wrote:
As of this post I cannot get past the character selection screen without seeing the message "Mother has disconnected you from the server". I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it has not changed. Whatever got patched, has affected me from logging into my game. I hope this gets fixed because I love to play this game.  

Same issue, no matter what server i pick, at the character creation screen i immediately get this. So can't play at all. I got a freshly downloaded and patched client.

skyshad0wpl

Rank 0
skyshad0wpl
PostedApr 19, 2013 10:33 am
Sending reports from March, since then I can not continue to log on to me character ..

Please repair game!!

Aquadix

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 12:20 pm
Since few days i am trying to do dungeon like i normally did but i can't! Each time i try to enter dungeon the game froze at start of loading screen. This issue was fixed before but now it appears again and i only keep loosing money fee and passcards when i try to enter dungeon. It happends every time and i tried changing priority of SB.exe but it doesn't help this time. Whatever you did to "fix stability of the server" it made the opposite. Now it's worse then it was before. And was fine before.

IGN: Nerida
Server: Venus
Date and time: Everyday and every time i try to enter dungeon.... since few days.

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedApr 19, 2013 3:57 pm
skyshad0wpl wrote:
Sending reports from March, since then I can not continue to log on to me character ..

Please repair game!!  

What time did you play in March. Our closed Beta during March ended and all characters from that period were wiped before Open Beta. You might need to create a new character.

SkyShadowPL

Rank 0
SkyShadowPL
PostedApr 20, 2013 12:29 am
I made a new account, but I still can not log in to the game. Throw me in the login window when you select the server.

:/ :/ ;(

sin2099

Rank 0
sin2099
PostedApr 20, 2013 4:20 am

DC DC DC DC DC DC DC

multiple DC
DC at battlefield...still hate the penalty buffs btw...

DC in town...doing nothing...a lotta times btw

DC doing Hera...yet again

DC....god knows where else...

was stable for about 2 hrs but before and after that it was DC every 5-10mins.