kawaiiakaneko

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

lag

lagging
Ever since this last update, I've been hit with horrible lag as well as more instances of dc-ing. My webpages and everything else seem to be working fine still, so I think it has to be SB... T.T
This has been the second DC in Drasilmarsh in an hour, so I hope this gets fixed soon... I hate to spend 3 passkeys just to lose them thanks to Mother.
Thanks Smile

Username: kawaiiakaneko
Character: Sarin
Server: Andromeda
Advertisement

neulos_ur4515

Rank 0
neulos_ur4515
PostedApr 15, 2013 8:35 pm

BLACK SCREEN

is it just my PC? or the game? after patching the latest patch v0.0.6 my screen get stuck i just played a while then i was disconnected and now the game just gives me black screen -,-

BTW im a newbie

940turbo

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 10:09 pm
"Still experiencing D/C issues? Click here for more info!"

After the updates I still get disconnected at least once a day. And now I lost my DerelictPass and cant finish the lvl 2 mission. And as I couldnt remember the exact time when I got disconnected they won't help me.

So if I'm going to loose important item during d/c I don't see the point of continuing to play this game.

I can accept d/c from time to time as it is a online game, but loosing items because of it is ridiculous.

khamryn

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:36 am
I'd never had a problem until after this emergency maintenance... a bit ago mother kicked me out, and now once I select the server I just get a black screen. Can't even close it, have to force close it via the task manager.

Neutral

I know I'm not the only one! Seems like you broke more than you fixed? o.O

kidakaze

Rank 0
kidakaze
Statesville, North Carolina United States
PostedApr 16, 2013 6:27 am
Still DCing as soon as I start up the game, however after this recent update it is only crashing and not asking me to send an error report, so i guess that's an improvement.

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 16, 2013 12:27 pm
Posting this from the old thread.

Who.are.you wrote:
Server: Venus

Since the unscheduled server upgrades at 6pm PST on April 15th/13 I was disconnected 4 times from the system within a 1-2 hour period. (Post upgrade patch was installed locally without issue).

Generally normal play in various Enocia locations when character suddenly stops responding to all input (Mouse to move or attack/keyboard move, target, attack/shortcut keys/clicking toolbar/etc).

Nothing works or happens until I Shout a message, at which point I'm told I've been 'Disconnected by Mother...'. Sending an Area message displays in a bubble above avatar's head and does not advise of disconnect, although everything else remains unresponsive.

I have been disconnected on rare occasions in the past, once or twice in a multi-hour session (maybe 1 in every 4+ days played); but the current situation renders the game unplayable.

Running: ASUS Laptop (AMD C-60 APU w/Radeon HD Graphics, 1.00GHz, 8GB RAM), Win8 (64-Bit), Home WiFi Internet  

MetazoanChord

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2013 8:47 pm
Ever since the patch and server maintenance every time I log in the game stops responding and closes itself. befor it can even load fully
was working fine up til now

OukaDarkling

Rank 0
OukaDarkling
PostedApr 17, 2013 1:29 am

T-T

-is a sad kitten.-
Hey everyone... I'm still having teleporting problems. yeppp still can't enter dungeons or teleport any where. That said I am so use to the game crashing every time I teleport town, I just want to be either able to enter the dungeon to do the quest so I can move on. or give me the ability to skip it. I'm lvl 18 with lvl 10 stuff and unable to do any new quests. I have tried a character on every server all the same things. I even tried teleporting into town from town to see if it was a loading problem and yep crashed again.
Pleeeeassseeeeee Aeriagames let me just skip the stupid quest so I can move on or your gonna start to lose a lot more players, and more importantly paying players like me.

Account info I would like to be able to skip that quest in is
Account: OukaDarkling
Character: OukaDarkling ( I'm a simple girl so shhh)
Server: Andromeda
PS. I have tried everything from updating and upgrading my laptop, to uninstalling everything to do with the game, I have tried my other ( though weaker) computer to see if it was just my laptop.. nope still nothing in fact couldn't even play game XD.

redtiger4200

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 9:46 am

Disconnection

The game was working just fine until the patch and maint, I downloaded the patch with no trouble, But now every time i start the game i can go click on my character but as soon as the loading screen bar completes itself to actually be in game, the game just crashes (disappears). No report, no mother has disconnected you, Nothing. I say Bad patch to the game, havent been able to play in 2+ days now >.> same issue from the beginning and still hasent been fixed.

highgamergrimm

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2013 5:23 pm

I keep getting booted from same dungeon

i keep getting booted
For the last two days I keep getting booted from the Drath dungeon. I don't mind having to restart a dungeon but in this case it sucks. Everytime I get booted it wastes my passcodes and money. Can anyone please tell why this keeps happening and how I can fix the problem???