GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Server Disconnection Update

Still experiencing D/C issues? Click here for more info!
Hey folks! Today, 10 April 2013, we applied a server patch to address some of the server disconnection issues. Thanks to your diligent feedback and reporting, we were able to identify and correct a number of issues on a much faster scale!

We want to make sure that we continue to track this issue so we can quickly and efficiently catch any residual problems that might come up. To this end, we've made a new form which has been streamlined and updated based on your responses.

Simply click the link below and fill out the form any time you are disconnected. We'll log all the information, analyze it, and send any common trends we find to the developers!

Questions, comments, or other feedback? Hit the "New Reply" button and let us know!

Thanks again for your cooperation, folks! You all rock!!
Advertisement

classytmby

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Passcard

Missing item after maintenance
Before the maintenance I had just leveled up to Lv 10. I went to do the Tunnel Tactics 1 quest and I kept getting disconnected when I tried to give the Dungeon Keeper my Passcard for 1st floor. Now the maintenance is over and my Passcard is GONE! I never used it. I kept getting disconnected! Now what?

jjson17

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:52 am

Claim Close Beta Reward

DEAR GM'S

I'AM ASKING ONLY, IF I CAN REDEEM MY PRICE DURING CLOSE BETA
I DON'T HAVE PRICE UNTIL NOW...

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER..

Close Beta username: jjson17
Chart Name: OnEHiT
Server Venus

Open Beta Username: jjson17
Chart Name: On3H1T
Server Valkyrie

lordmech

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2013 3:59 am

Game stops responding

undo the compatibility patch
this was happening in the CBT but the compatibility mode got the game to work and i could play just fine then Areia did a patch so we did not have to use that but now the game stops responding when ever i try to teleport..zone or enter and instance as it stands i have 21 lvl 10 characters and i lost count of how many i have deleted cause i wasted the pass card's trying to get the game to work again. If your tech guys can't fix this then undo that patch till you figure out whats wrong so every one can play.

Lokkasha

Rank 0
Lokkasha
PostedApr 11, 2013 4:19 am   Last edited by Lokkasha on Jun 11, 2013 10:25 am. Edited 3 times in total
---

Berglmir

Rank 0
Berglmir
PostedApr 11, 2013 4:29 am
The overall performance got worse, means that latency problems become annoying again. Allthough i cant complain about DCs a fleunt gameplay is still not possible for me after the patch. So whatever you did, it wasnt exactly what it should have been.

Server: Valkyrie
Faction: Free Knights
Where: especially in caergate and dungeons (BC)

PC Location: Europe (germany)
(Yes, i did take regular european latency into consideration)

Lets hope it doesnt get worse than it is (again).
Good luck everyone.

Regards

ciekasent

Rank 0
ciekasent
PostedApr 11, 2013 5:31 am
To anyone still having this problem, I advise you try a reinstall at least once and see what happens; that's what I did and it fixed the problem. (not this last maint, but the one before it, there was no improvement to my problem, so I tried that on a hunch, and it fixed it.)

Whether or not it works, I'd post about it so maybe more can be figured out about it.

Server: Andromeda - Faction: Royal Guard - Guild: N/A - Name: Kaerie - Class: Punisher

redbluewind

Rank 0
redbluewind
PostedApr 11, 2013 9:55 am

Unknow problem

Today 12:52 PM in the login sreen o try to select my char to play the sreen stuck and i recive a msg several times with unknow error u guys can fix that pls

littlepoohbear

Rank 0
littlepoohbear
PostedApr 11, 2013 2:22 pm
I dont have this problem on all my charters but when trying to go to the dungeons it takes a long time about 5mins or more for the page to load then when the page comes up it tells me Mother has disconnected you from server, I've tried all the fixes that I have seen posted none have worked the other problem is when I go to battle zones it again takes a long while to load, sometimes I get disconnected and others I get in, then still others the battle is over by the time the screen loads I hope that this helps you

Always be Positive and share the Love

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 11, 2013 2:44 pm
For everyone not reporting a disconnection issue, please start your own threads so you can be helped individually. It hampers the GMs, you and anyone trying to help you if you only post to this thread, as replies for solutions will get pushed farther and farther back or lost entirely as this thread grows out.