You can get to lvl 15 in like.....two hours? At least one afternoon if you take breaks to eat pizza.
As for controls, if clicking to move is too hard, then no one can help you.
If you didn't even get to level 15 before judging this game, then I don't see how any of your points could be considered as serious.
Clicking to move hard?
No, moving is not hard it is just outdated feeling, it is an inconvenience for me to control my character in such ways.
I don't care how long it takes to do level 15 it's not something that anyone really wants to do today after they've played their first few mmos, it is more of a chore, a job.
The pvp isn't that way though, only the pve model most mmos seem to follow.
1) The Graphics aren't bad really. The "shine" of the characters is probably artistic. The only graphic complaint I'd really call legit is Hair - Alot of people feel the hair is like Play-Doh.
2) Gameplay for anyone who actually plays it is rather fun.
3) Game has a) Auto Run (double tap R), Auto Route (Tap on tooltips inside your quests), click and point mouse moving, wasd moving. It's not limited to WASD.
4) I don't know a single MMO that starts pvp at level 1. Even though Shaiya technically allows it, Anything less than level 15 is an instant 1 hit death. Also, the grind to 15 literally only takes an hour. And how are you going to pvp in crap gear? Gear in every MMO comes from Questing and farming.
5) You do target closest enemy with Tab.
Guildwars 1 and guildwars 2 (even though gw2 isn't a very good game at all)
in guildwars 1 you could roll a pvp character and jump right into pvp max level and all.
Autorun sounds a bit awkward. click to move is just not the best option. Autorun just doesn't sound like you keep full control of character during pvp either.
Gear based mmos are a big turn off so is cleaning up the pig poo in peoples farms to grind the armor.
Yea I noticed tab but that I am used to being there for target switching, however yea that does work fine as closest + switch.
The graphics didn't really bother me that much, I could play these graphics fine, it's just more about the other points I brought up.