PostedApr 10, 2013 3:04 pm
Everything you need to know about Shaiya rebates
This post is meant to explain rebates and how they work. The following are the rules and restrictions on rebates:
Rebates are offered once a month to the community for one day. Posts are made on the forums and announcements made in game and on the promo calendar to make people aware of when the rebate is for that month.
If you purchase a rebate package then you will receive your AP rebate within 15 business days
The rules of the rebate promotion are:
Below is what the rebate post will look like when posted in the Promotions forum:
Want to know when the next rebate is happening? Click here!
- One rebate per user (regardless of how many accounts, only one per user).
- You can only get a rebate for one package, not a rebate for each package.
- If you purchase more than one of the packages, you will only receive the rebate on the highest value package. All other purchased packages will not be eligible for a rebate.
- The rebates will be funded back to your account within 15 business days (not calendar days).
- You do not have to make us aware that you purchased a rebate (i.e. sending a ticket). We track the purchases and you will get your rebate when we send out the rebates for the month.
- If, for whatever reason, you miss a rebate, we are unable to provide you with another chance to get the rebate for that month.
- The rebate only applies to the packages labeled/listed with a rebate tag.
- The rebates are for the OS server only, not for Phoenix.
- If users are caught trying to commit fraud by purchasing rebates on multiple accounts we reserve the right to refuse to provide rebates for any of those purchases.