JakB_04416

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:17 am

Which is the best wartune hoster and server?

Greetings,
I have been playing for months this wonderful, yet not properly serviced game and it came to my notice, that there are a large amount of sites which host it. I still wonder which hoster is the best and where should I start playing hardcore and actually donate proper amount of money? Due to the fact that we cannot see statics of how many players there are, we must use other methods to see how populated a server is. Aeria hoster has only 2 servers and they each have 14 pages of guilds. The most popular server on r2games is S5, which has 13 pages of guilds. Kongerate too has 14 pages of guilds on the european servers. R2games are releasing new and new servers, but after 1 month, each new released server becomes abandonned. Anyone minding to shed some light upon the topic?

Yours sincerely,
mastirias.
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedApr 10, 2013 9:25 am

Re: Which is the best wartune hoster and server?

JakB_04416 wrote:
Greetings,
I have been playing for months this wonderful, yet not properly serviced game and it came to my notice, that there are a large amount of sites which host it. I still wonder which hoster is the best and where should I start playing hardcore and actually donate proper amount of money? Due to the fact that we cannot see statics of how many players there are, we must use other methods to see how populated a server is. Aeria hoster has only 2 servers and they each have 14 pages of guilds. The most popular server on r2games is S5, which has 13 pages of guilds. Kongerate too has 14 pages of guilds on the european servers. R2games are releasing new and new servers, but after 1 month, each new released server becomes abandonned. Anyone minding to shed some light upon the topic?

Yours sincerely,
mastirias.  

Greetings....^^
for your kind information i would like to mention that all the names of site you mentioned have the "Same Developer 7 Roads" as Aeria, hence every Host has the same content and same problem is faced by every player all over...cant really differentiate much on that basis.

and secondly coming to how many players are playing its really tuff to say just based on number of Guilds, and as u mentioned some site are releasing new and new servers months after months which makes many of other servers go dead pretty faster, i dont know about them i cant really comment on their Strategy, but i do know that in Aeria we believe in Quality more than Quantity, hence thats the reason we usually here launch new server when our previous server are quite full, as this helps players to have good time playing and enjoy the game to full potential with mass and packed server, without any distraction of of mass always running to new server.

and last but not the least the customer service which players of Aeria get here is not found anywhere where else...^^

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:25 pm
Hello, i'm playing in two servers at same time, here in aeria and in r2games. First of all you must notice not all the hosters play in the same cross-servers event, here in aeria you can play with people of kongregate, kabam, wartune, and didn't remember the others while in r2games you will play cross-servers event with other different hosters. Just to confirm it go to the ranks in aeria and chose the cross-servers rank, then do it in r2games and you will see there is not the same players.
If i keep playing in aeria site is cause i buy AP every month with a auto-recharge option to use in DWO and now in Wartune also but i have to admit r2games has a better schedule for me since there are european servers where guild battles start at 22:00 of my time and not at 5:00.

If you ask me you should have to points in mind to chose server.

- The schedule, chose the one more confortable for you.
- The payment system, only if you gonna pay ofc, here in aeria i'm getting 30% more AP each month just by pick a auto-recharge option and you can use them in multiple games. To give some numbers with 25$ i get 3.600 AP each mont that translated into wartune are 3.600 balens or VIP status + 2.800 balens, in r2games i think is 4,99$ for 500 balens, make your own maths. Dunno about other hosters.

bryon.macdor

Rank 0
bryon.macdor
PostedApr 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Best Server

At the present time I play on an R2 server. There are many players unsatisfied with their customer service. It seems that no matter what you tell them, they immediately tell you that it's your problem. More and more players, and paying ones, are going elsewhere.

In fact I saw Aeria Games mentioned on one of their forum pages (must have seen it before one of the mods deleted it - lol). Thought I'd check it out. I should be able to tell you more in the future!