toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:30 pm
GMFreedom wrote:
Lol!!!!! I'm also a comedian outside of work, so I try not to take things too seriously just fyi. I love to joke around!  

Surprised! Let's have a stand up comedy event! Razz
Advertisement

GMFreedom

GameMaster: USA
GMFreedom
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:33 pm
OH cool!!! What are you thinking? People write in their own jokes and whichever one makes me laugh the most will win a prize?

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:38 pm
GMFreedom wrote:
OH cool!!! What are you thinking? People write in their own jokes and whichever one makes me laugh the most will win a prize?  

Something along the lines of that, or whatever ones the community liked the most along with your vote, or something Razz

*Is the Event Mastah* xD

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 15, 2013 1:53 pm

GMFreedom

GMFreedom
PostedApr 15, 2013 2:08 pm
These are so freaking awesome! I like the idea of the community voting on their favorite jokes and then I can make the final decision or something! Yay!!! Or maybe we can have jokes posted and people have to guess which comedian originally said them or something. I loved reading your GMAcademy has been kidnapped event! Lol!!! I hope no one tries to do that to me!

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedApr 15, 2013 2:21 pm
GMFreedom wrote:
These are so freaking awesome! I like the idea of the community voting on their favorite jokes and then I can make the final decision or something! Yay!!! Or maybe we can have jokes posted and people have to guess which comedian originally said them or something. I loved reading your GMAcademy has been kidnapped event! Lol!!! I hope no one tries to do that to me!  
Sounds awesome! :3 And haha lets hope no one kidnaps you for ap! Razz GA would probably do that haha!

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedApr 15, 2013 4:19 pm
toxictrauma01 wrote:
GMFreedom wrote:
Sounds awesome! :3 And haha lets hope no one kidnaps you for ap! Razz GA would probably do that haha!  

*Takes GMFreedom*

GMFreedom

GMFreedom
PostedApr 15, 2013 5:21 pm
Ahhh No!!!! My name is FREEDOM for a reason!!!!!!! Lol!

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedApr 16, 2013 9:06 pm
Welcome to Aeria Games GM Freedom! -From DDTank players
Make sure you stop by to say hi! We'd love to meet you in-game(:

GMFreedom

GMFreedom
PostedApr 17, 2013 12:05 pm
ohbloo91 wrote:
Welcome to Aeria Games GM Freedom! -From DDTank players
Make sure you stop by to say hi! We'd love to meet you in-game(:  

Thanks! You'll see me around I'm sure. I mostly only go on one server though, but things might change :0