skilros

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:15 am
what about people who bought Ap things which has time limit?
isnt it unfair to those people u has AP items
spending money to get those items
Advertisement

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:16 am
Once we hear anything we will be sure to update you guys. I don't have any access to direct information anymore, so this is as new to me as it is to you guys.

Also, one more flame post and this thread will be locked.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 09, 2013 9:23 am
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Once we hear anything we will be sure to update you guys. I don't have any access to direct information anymore, so this is as new to me as it is to you guys.

Also, one more flame post and this thread will be locked.  

thank you hado really appreciate that u let us know uve seen this and that u will let us know when there is something to know

dekuscrub08

Rank 0
dekuscrub08
PostedApr 10, 2013 5:24 am
To be honest i dont care about how long the patch takes. Im just pissed off i bought aura and my time was drained because of it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

thedr77

Rank 0
thedr77
PostedApr 10, 2013 7:03 am
Honestly, no. They aren't obligated to give us anything and we don't deserve anything cause of downtime or update holds. It's a free game. Only thing we're losing is playing time. Compensation is for when they owe us, and they don't.

dekuscrub08 wrote:
To be honest i dont care about how long the patch takes. Im just pissed off i bought aura and my time was drained because of it  

We get a free 3 hour aura every day. Think those have made up for this little amount of time we've lost. But I guess I can understand where you're coming from. They aren't expensive anyway.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 10, 2013 8:01 am
Well, I'm officially changing my stance on this one. We're probably going to miss out on this event, so it would be nice to get something in lieu of that. I doubt we will, but I'm still kinda pissed because this was a chance to earn some free Evos.

soledge3

Rank 0
soledge3
PostedApr 11, 2013 12:20 pm
At this point we should receive at least an exp bonus for a day or 2. 300%+ please. It would make everyone happy.