AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:23 am
That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
That's the past. Welcome to the future.  

Oh I'm sorry. You kids today have it so rough, having to wait for your free games. Rolling Eyes
Advertisement

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:28 am   Last edited by That_guy_VI_IX on Apr 09, 2013 7:36 am. Edited 1 time in total
ha

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:33 am
Obviously there's some conflicting views here but please keep it civil guys.

I would like some compensation for the forever extending maint and us not really knowing unless we start up the launcher

I still respect those that feel we don't need compensation whatever their reasons

Posted By Aeria Mobile

addicTjR

Rank 0
addicTjR
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:38 am
Don't really wants any compensation given that it's a free game but a GM response would be lovely. =o

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:39 am
That_guy_VI_IX wrote:
Could be worse. I could be a geezer lamenting the past, spending my free time on an MMORPG instead of living life. *shrugs*  

I love people who play MMOs and then insult other people for playing the exact same MMO. Also implying that being old enough to remember the way business was done five god **** years ago is a bad thing.

Weak retort, try again.

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:40 am
rinsha wrote:
Obviously there's some conflicting views here but please keep it civil guys.

I would like some compensation for the forever extending maint and us not really knowing unless we start up the launcher

I still respect those that feel we don't need compensation whatever their reasons  

i can understand the people that think others don't deserve compensation for the long maint
1. to compensate everyone is a cost what they give in compensation could make them 1000 of w.e currency

2. it is a f2p game and no one said we have to play

3. its the effort it will take to distribute all the rewards of compensation to every one

then i can see the points of people who think we should get compensation
but there are many reasons for that i guess

xrider14

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:42 am
jlcbubba wrote:
No compensation, I've seen games down for a day or more with updates in the past, and you know what I did? Played other games, did other things, checked back later to see if the game was up, rinse and repeat until I was able to get on.

Next thing you know people will be demanding perma 500% event because of the "fail to connect server" message, guess patience is a lost thing nowadays.

(plays some Solitaire)  

i'm doing the same. people should have some other things to do in their life besides waiting for the server to go up, playing, asking for compensation. that's ridiculous, i do wonder why the only game i know who gives compensation is joymax.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:47 am
xrider14 wrote:
jlcbubba wrote:
No compensation, I've seen games down for a day or more with updates in the past, and you know what I did? Played other games, did other things, checked back later to see if the game was up, rinse and repeat until I was able to get on.

Next thing you know people will be demanding perma 500% event because of the "fail to connect server" message, guess patience is a lost thing nowadays.

(plays some Solitaire)  

i'm doing the same. people should have some other things to do in their life besides waiting for the server to go up, playing, asking for compensation. that's ridiculous, i do wonder why the only game i know who gives compensation is joymax.  

Well, i do not demand compensation.
But they should "rollback" or at least stop the time running on our items.
Eg. Duration of AP items / Free event items which is time-based.

Since its F2P, we cant argue our way for compensation.
But for items, it's ours to start with. So it aint fair by just jamming the server and reducing the time of our items at same time.

Then might as well they do a 1month jam on the game itself, and says HOHO PLAYERS. U CANT PLAY FOR 1MTH. UR ITEMS EXPIRED? MY PROBLEM?

blueford123

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:21 am

Re: Do you think we deserve compensation?

rinsha wrote:
The server has been down for about 8 hours as of making this post

The maint was supposed to last 5 hours.

After some time the time maint would last was revised to 7 hours. As said 7 hours came to a close it became apparent the time had been revised yet again to 8 hours.
Now the 8 hours have come to an end but the launcher now says the maint will last 10 hours.

Not only have we had an extra 5 hours of maint but given the current time even if the server came up now we would have barely been able to log the 3 hours for the new event that was supposed to start today.

So do you think we deserve some kind of compensation?

I think we do but if this fixes the login issues then i wouldnt expect too much

Please keep this thread civil. Everyone has their own opinion please let them voice it here.

Thank you for reading ^_^

EDIT
Just incase this thread is overlooked please check here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15959693#15959693

Also i posted a link to this thread here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15959711#15959711

Think i covered all my bases...  

its up to 11hrs now

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 09, 2013 8:28 am