rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:09 am   Last edited by rinsha on Apr 09, 2013 9:43 am. Edited 3 times in total

Do you think we deserve compensation?

Also a semi-detailed list of developments so far...
The server has been down for about 8 hours as of making this post

The maint was supposed to last 5 hours.

After some time the time maint would last was revised to 7 hours. As said 7 hours came to a close it became apparent the time had been revised yet again to 8 hours.
Now the 8 hours have come to an end but the launcher now says the maint will last 10 hours.

Not only have we had an extra 5 hours of maint but given the current time even if the server came up now we would have barely been able to log the 3 hours for the new event that was supposed to start today.

So do you think we deserve some kind of compensation?

I think we do but if this fixes the login issues then i wouldnt expect too much

Please keep this thread civil. Everyone has their own opinion please let them voice it here.

Thank you for reading ^_^

EDIT(S) since this post was made:

At 7:21am (time of forum post) blueford123 pointed out it was infact 11hours at that point

At 8:37am (time of forum post):
GM_Hadouken wrote:
Latest update:

This is Digimon Masters.

We the GM Team here would like to offer our sincere apology for the long server inspection today. We have tried to apply all the updates that we have prepared. Due to the unexpedted error that we have experienced, the updates have been postponed. Announcement will be made once the patch for the new update has been fixed.

To avoid future problems we advise players to download a new client, reinstall and patch it to play the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.  

This post can be found here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1954107&start=10

Just incase this thread is overlooked please check here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15959693#15959693

Also i posted a link to this thread here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15959711#15959711

Think i covered all my bases...
Advertisement

blueford123

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:13 am
10hrs is a bit much tho still =-=

but then agein idk just to the point its kinda of a let down and then no gm made a comment kinda a let down on that end to

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:27 am
Compensation!!! 200% EXP for a few days would be perfect compensation.

xalia_s

Rank 0
xalia_s
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:35 am
I agree with That_guy_ we should have some form of extended EXP bonus.

<a><br>Click Me!</a><br><a>Adopted from squiby</a>

ehudga64

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:41 am
Inb4wedon'tgetthenewupdate...

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:51 am
No compensation, I've seen games down for a day or more with updates in the past, and you know what I did? Played other games, did other things, checked back later to see if the game was up, rinse and repeat until I was able to get on.

Next thing you know people will be demanding perma 500% event because of the "fail to connect server" message, guess patience is a lost thing nowadays.

(plays some Solitaire)

Dusk1997

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:54 am
I would like a compensation but if that's gonna make servers go offline even longer then no

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:04 am
jlcbubba wrote:
No compensation, I've seen games down for a day or more with updates in the past, and you know what I did? Played other games, did other things, checked back later to see if the game was up, rinse and repeat until I was able to get on.

Next thing you know people will be demanding perma 500% event because of the "fail to connect server" message, guess patience is a lost thing nowadays.

(plays some Solitaire)  

yeah, where are those games now? a lot of those games with their lack of compensation are obviously not being played by you anymore. If they actually kept the players happy by giving in to SOME demands, the player population would generally keep playing. Issues like these do make players upset, and do need to be addressed.

Do you really think any AP buyer is going to invest in a game that disappoints its players? It would like investing in a fast food restaurant that serves bad food. And reinvesting in that same restaurant knowing that its circling the drain.

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:14 am
Does anyone remember when you had to pay monthly fees to play MMOs? And when the servers went down for extended maintenance you just had to get over it and wait?

That_guy_VI_IX

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 7:17 am
AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
Does anyone remember when you had to pay monthly fees to play MMOs? And when the servers went down for extended maintenance you just had to get over it and wait?  

That's the past. Welcome to the future.